1. You have a story to tell. Here’s how to get started:
2. Getting Started Manual Load Select No DataHave your data Data in a Already Have fun facts? jotted down spreadsheet? uploaded it? somewhere? Type it in. Load it. Select. Whip up an InfoChart.
3. What kind of data can I upload? . ets Excel Spreadshe Data AP Tips:Google Spreadsheets I Orga ni colum ze your d ns ata i n Survey Data If yo to yo u ma k ur Go e an upd Sprea ogle ate dshe will a e utom t, your c atica h Or add it manually lly up arts Lear date n Surve more ab y Da o ta -> ut Click !
4. How do I load my data?1. Click on the "load dataset" button located on the top right of your screen.
5. How do I load my data?2. Select which data format to load.
6. Select a Chart Type:
7. Tip!Use thechart when you don’thave data but have coolfacts to share. Like this ->
8. Customize Your Story – Use Pre-Designed Templates* Templates are go-to design options* They bring a story to life with custom .design features* Choose from one of the pre-designed by iCharts …or ma ke your ow n templat es! Learn m ore -> Click !
9. What are they like? Classic .Bold Fun Whimsica l
10. How Do I Choose a Pre-Designed Template?Find your templates in the Chart ToolBox. Click on one you like. Select Apply. __ <
11. See it Sparkle After applying a template, you’ll see a plain vanilla chart turn into something with a little more sparkle: <- Af terBefore ->
12. Customize your (data) story by fine tuning the details t ToolBox:Us e the Char Axis Horizontal s Vertical Axi s Data Serie Legend Grid Lines s Data Value atting Text Form a Chart Are d Backgroun Data Tips Images rds nd Keywo Tagging a
13. Customize your (data) story by fine tuning the details Make it any size you want <- Drag and drop <- Pixel-perfect control
14. Customize your (data) story by adding images Add your logo -> . Define your brand Style your data Note: Available to users with Platinum or Enterprise-level plans. Learn more -> Click!
15. How do I add images?Note: Available to users with Platinum or Enterprise-level plans. Learn more -> Click!
16. Customize your (data) story by adding commentary . “45% of respondents…”* Report on the facts “According to the latest report…”* Offer your opinion “…expect mobile marketing to increase over the next three years”
17. How do I add commentary?
18. Where can I share my (data) story……publicly? …privately?*Your blog *company intranet*Company web site *subscription portals*press release*news article Tip! You can lock your chart to display only the web sites you allow
19. Which forms can my (data) story take? Interactive Chart Image PDF PDF Features Web or Print Vectors & Reports Detailed data pop-ups Download PNGs Use high resolutionAdd or remove data series optimized for either images as vectors or Zoom in or out of data web or print for online report documents More interactive features Tips: Use them within -> Click! PowerPoints or emails
20. How do I share my (data) story on the web publicly?Select “Public Chart”. Increase your SEO by entering a description and search tags.Choose a ChartChannel category for your published chart. <__ <__ <__ <__ <__
21. How do I sharemy (data) story on the web publicly?Share the chart’s URL,post it to a socialnetwork or copy theembed code for yoursite. <__
22. How do I share my (data) story on the web privately?Select “Charts Behind Firewall & Paywalls”. Enter in domains where the chart isrestricted to. Copy embed code. Paste into blog or web site. < __
23. How do I share my (data) story as an image? Pin it! In a Word doc In an e-newsletter A PPT presentation
24. How do I share my (data) story as an image?Select “Download as image”.
25. Now you can bring your story to life
26. And share it with the world
27. Get Inspired Explore Stats & Stories from Around the World on ChartChannel-> Click!