ShannonThanks for having usDelighted to talk with you about CSU StanislausBeautiful Campus
ShannonWe start with our mission, because its central to everything we do…Institution that is closely connected to the communities we serve….
Shannon8601 StudentsSix Colleges40+ Undergraduate Degree Programs20+ Graduate Degree Programs1740 Degrees awarded last year
Shannon Going up how much next year??
Shannon Our primary service area, Stanislaus, Merced and San Joaquin , are similar to your branch locations.
Shannon Hispanic Serving Institution. More than 25% are hispanic. Fall of 2008 the combined enrollment of all minority Full time students grew from 39.6 % in 1997 to 53.4 % in fall of 2008. prolonged and steady change toward student diversityGrooming a diverse workfoce
Marni26.3 years old average age at Turlock Campus 32 years old at Stockton Center Campus65.5% are women87% receive some form of financial aidIn 2008 freshman class, 41% are first generation college students70% of graduates stay in area upon graduation10% play a sport
ShannonPrinceton Review—most reputable academic rating of higher ed I n US Best 368 Colleges America’s Best Value Colleges Green Rating for LEED CERTIFIED, growing commitment with masters degree programs, Endangered Species Recovery Program-plants and animals throughout CA. Forbe’s “Top Colleges for Getting Rich” Ratings based on salaries of college degree holders of more than 600 Universities. We were ranked 137th. Mid Career median income of $71,400 and a starting salary of $38,000 according to the study. The American Association of State Colleges and Universitiesone of 12 best in country for “creating a campus culture that results in outstanding student retention.” Freshman-sophomore retention rate over 80%. Six year graduate rate, among best in CSU System.
1. Partnership Opportunities<br />
3. Become a major center of learning <br />intellectual pursuit <br />artistic excellence <br />cultural engagement <br />serving diverse student body, communities and state <br />creating programs, partnerships and leaders <br />that respond effectively to an <br />evolving and interconnected world<br />CSU Stanislaus Mission<br />
4. Enrollment Numbers<br />8,586 students at Turlock Campus<br />7,087 undergraduate<br />1,499 graduate students<br />1,680 degree awarded (2008-09)<br />
5. Tuition<br />
6. Headcount by County of Origin<br />
7. Headcount by Race/Ethnicity<br />
8. Student Profile<br />26.3 years old average age at Turlock Campus <br />32 years old at Stockton Center Campus<br />65.5% are women<br />87% receive some form of financial aid<br />In 2008 freshman class, 41%are first generation <br />college students<br />70% of graduates stay in area upon graduation<br />10% play a sport<br />
9. Points of Pride<br />Princeton Review<br />Best 371 Colleges<br /> America’s Best Value Colleges<br />Green Rating<br />Forbe’s Magazine<br />“Top Colleges for Getting Rich”<br />The American Association of State Colleges and Universities<br />One of 12 best in country for retaining students<br />Carnegie Foundation’s Community Engagement <br />One of 119 in country for service learning<br />
10. Partnership Opportunities<br />
11. Rabobank – CSU Stanislaus Partnership<br /> This overall partnership will support scholarships and sponsorships for CSU Stanislaus in the following ways: <br />
12. Marketing/Advertising ofRabobank <br />Warrior Stadium<br /> Rabobank - main sponsor for the state of the art message center in the California StateUniversity StanislausWarrior Stadium. This two-sided message center located on the corner of Monte Vista and Christofferson streets in Turlock that have annual traffic in excess of 1,000,000 vehicles.<br />
13. Warrior Stadium Grandstands<br />
14. Events at Warrior Stadium<br /> Men’s & Women’s Soccer<br /> CCAA Soccer Championships<br /> CCAA Track & Field Championships(May, 2011)<br /> 2011 NCAA National Track & Field Championships (May, 2011)<br /> High School Track & Field Meets<br />
15. Marketing/Advertising ofRabobank <br />Ed & Bertha Fitzpatrick Arena<br /> Rabobank will be recognized on the California StateUniversity Stanislaus Fitzpatrick Arena Scoreboards visible by in excess of 1 million people on an annual basis.<br />
16. Fitzpatrick Arena<br />
17. Events at Fitzpatrick Arena<br /> Men’s & Women’s Basketball<br /> Volleyball<br /> Warrior Crab Feed<br /> High School Basketball <br /> Cheerleading Summer Camps (JAMZ)<br /> Summer Sports Camps<br /> ASI Intramural Activities<br /> Physical Education classes<br /> Henry’s March Fundraising event<br /> College Fairs<br />
18. Warrior Baseball Field<br />
19. Warrior Softball Field<br />
20. Marketing/Advertising ofRabobank <br />Athletics Publications<br /> Rabobank to receive annually one full page ad in all Warrior Illustrated Game magazines for the length of partnership.<br />
21. Thank you for your review & consideration!<br />For more information please contact: <br />Milton Richards, Ed.D. <br />Director of Athletics<br />California State University Stanislaus<br />One University Circle<br />Turlock, California 95382<br />(209) 667-3581 (phone)<br />(209) 667-3084 (fax)<br />(209) 403-1409 (cell)<br />