Be the first to like this
Recognizing the importance of waste management in reducing emissions of
greenhouse gases, HUMANBE initiates and implements a system of energy
water and compost production, to help the establishmentof a local management
of waste treatment.
1. Recovery of waste by generating electricity and water
2. Creation of cheap electricity
2. Reduction of the volume of household waste treated by the community, by a source separation
2. Avoid the use of incineration, landfilling and transportation
3. Production of natural compost
4. Awareness of sustainable development by demonstrating the life cycle of organic matter and usefulness of the transformation of waste
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.