STAGE 3 STAGE 2 STAGE 1
Business Model Game
2. Do we have the right team
members to realize this
10. What are the potential marketing
actions that can be undertaken before
launching the product/service?
9. Do any of the team members have a
noteworthy background or Does the product
or service have a unique point of difference
which could create a buzz among potential
customers before launching?
11. Who are the external players
(persons, institutions, organizations,
companies) help the team pursue
their business plan?
12. Who are the key stakeholders that
are involved or directly participating
in the business model and what kind
of give and take relationship is formed
13. What are the potential revenue
sources to be generated from the
various stakeholder relationships
that are part of the Key Processes?
14. Excluding the human resources of
team members (fixed cost), what
other input resources necessary to
commercialize the business idea?
15. What is the actual cost of these key
8. What is the product/ service’s key value
proposition which could provide for the
customer’s unmet need?
7. Who is our target customer base?
What are their unmet potential needs?
본 저작물은 로아컨설팅의 지적재산권입니다. 본 저작물은 CCL(Creative Common License)
조항에 따라 '저작자 표시-비영리-변경금지의 조건'으로 이용 가능합니다.
1. What is the key concept of this
3. Once the business idea is
selected, which market
segment should we position
our product/service in?
What is the size of this market?
4. Who are the direct
substitutes of our
5. What type of market
penetration strategy fits our
What strategic channels can be
deployed for this type of market
STAGE 9 STAGE 8
Job To Be Done?
" Creating a business model is a lot like writing a new Story.
The story’s plot may turn on one of two links in the generic business
value chain" - by Joan Magretta