Be the first to like this
Panopticon: Data Visualization Software for Real-Time Decision Making
Panopticon's clients use the company’s real-time data visualization software tools to speed up their business processes, reduce operational and investment risks, detect anomalies (including fraud), and identify opportunities to increase profits and sales. They help people see hidden patterns or spot problems in addition to helping them identify useful opportunities in their data.
Panopticon enables you to:
• Transform data into intuitive academically validated graphical displays that are easy to understand and use.
• Monitor and analyze multi-dimensional data efficiently with our fast, in-memory OLAP data model.
• Connect to virtually any data source, including real-time streaming feeds, message buses, the output of Complex Event Processing (CEP) engines, relational databases, column-oriented tick databases, flat files, OData sources, and proprietary data formats.
Companies all over the world have successfully integrated our software into their decision support systems and the software is used every day in a wide variety of industries, including:
• Capital Markets (Buy-Side and Sell-Side)
• Energy and Utilities
• Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
• Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
• Transportation and Logistics
In-Memory Data Model Can Connect To Any Data Source
Panopticon's unique StreamCube™ data model supports the ability to connect to virtually any data source, including:
• Real-time message queue products including Active MQ, Apache Qpid and Progress Sonic MQ
• CEP engines including StreamBase, OneTick CEP, SAP Sybase Aleri, SAP Sybase ESP, and Oracle CEP
• Traditional relational databases including Oracle, DB2, and Microsoft SQL Server
• Column-oriented tick databases including Sybase IQ, Kx Kdb+, OneTick Database, and Thomson Reuters Velocity Analytics
• SAP HANA high performance analytic appliance
• Flat files including Microsoft Excel, CSV, SVG, and XML
• Web services using the Open Data Protocol (OData)
• Proprietary web services through customized data connectors
Flexible Deployment Options
Panopticon supports enterprise-level deployment as well as tight integration with third party applications. Implement Panopticon at the desktop, workgroup or enterprise level – or embed Panopticon tools into your own applications.
Panopticon supports Java and Microsoft .NET (WPF and WinForms) environments.
Panopticon data visualization tools let people take direct control of their data and use it to make informed, insightful business decisions. Companies can implement these tools quickly and increase the value and utility of existing systems. We give our customers an edge by providing monitoring and analysis capabilities that support timely, insightful business decisions based on up-to-the-second data.
Be the first to like this