Don’t forget to mention that currently, (as of 09/10) there are over 150,000 people contacts and 200,000 company contacts which include all of the firm’s clients and prospects.
Point out the name and address and linked in information
Based on who created the contact. You can also create a relationship with a contact after it’s created
Discuss Outlook Contacts (user contacts) and My Contacts
Test. Will the none option automatically uncheck if there is a match?
Inter action presentation pptx
Five Useful Things You Can DoIn Outlook With InterAction<br />Technology Demo<br />
What Is InterAction<br />InterAction is the firm’s primary tool for client relationship management (CRM). It helps the firm gather what we know about our clients and prospective clients, and allows us to transform who and what we know into client development opportunities<br />Allows everyone (Accounting, HR, Marketing, etc.) to benefit from the firm’s collective intelligence<br />Integrated with Outlook for easy access<br />
1. From Outlook, select the New InterAction Contact button.<br />You should always check to make sure the contact doesn’t already exist in InterAction before adding it.<br />
2. All items in red must be completed. Enter the Contact Information, and click Next.<br />
3. Select any matching contacts in InterAction. If there are none, click Next.<br />
4. Fill in the remaining contact details. Check any items that you want to remain Private.<br />
5. You can also choose how you want to handle any updates. Click Next to continue.<br />
6. Enter any relationship details or notes.<br />
7. You can also add the contact to any marketing lists. Click Finish.<br />
8. The contact will be added simultaneously to Outlook and InterAction.<br />
# 5 – Finding Recent News About A Contact<br />
1. After you perform a search for the contact in InterAction, click the Profiles tab to view more detailed information.<br />
2. Click the Recent News link or Recent News (Company) link to retrieve news from LexisNexis News & Business.<br />
Best Practices<br />When you return from a meeting or business venture with a new business card, make sure you hand that card to your secretary so that she can add it to InterAction.<br />The database is only as good as you make it. When you receive an update for one of your business contacts, make sure you update the same contact information in InterAction. This will help to reduce the amount of “dirty data” in the database.<br />
Getting Help in InterAction<br />You can find help in InterAction by searching the Alpha Index on Womblenet for Quick References – Training. You can also look under Departments > InterAction Education.<br />If you need additional assistance with any of these features, please contact the Help Desk or your trainer.<br />
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.