Software, Satisfaction and Success - William Tincup
- 427 views
Software, Satisfaction and Success - William TincupCEOTincup & Co. ...
Software, Satisfaction and Success - William TincupCEOTincup & Co.
HR and Recruiting software vendors come in all shapes and sizes. For a moment, let's create a world of black and white where vendors are either terrific or horrific.
Terrific vendors care deeply about users adopting their software. Horrific vendors take users for granted. Terrific vendors more than adequately train all users of their software. Horrific vendors create a profit center around the training of their software. Terrific vendors collaborate with practitioners to help mitigate change in their organization. Horrific vendors are clueless about change management. That's your problem. Terrific vendors create fair contacts with their clients. Horrific vendors don't. White is white, black is black.
Turns out, software satisfaction is important. We’ll explore the 7 Pillars of Satisfaction:
• Product - Does it do what they said it would?
• Sales - Would you purchase from them again?
• Negotiation - Was it fair?
• Implementation - How did it go?
• Training - Did they train everyone?
• Adoption - Are employees using the technology?
• Support - Are they there for you?
During this session William Tincup will explore the intrinsic relationship between: software, satisfaction and success. The session will be discussion based... so, bring a notepad... and an opinion.
• Strategic understanding of HR software contracts and software contract negotiations
• Building a better business case for critical HR software applications
• Strategic look at software vendor selection from a process & outcome perspective
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views