HR & Technology: Understanding Change Management in Organisations - Adrian Furnham Writer, Broadcaster & Expert on Organizational CultureUniversity College London
Following on from his morning Keynote Adrian Furnham explores in more depth and detail how to approach and successfully effect the change in organizations that is being driven by technology.
• Change or die: What has changed & is changing. Change vs. Technological Progress
• Individual Reactions to change: who opposes change and why
• Why change initiatives succeed and fail
• Changing people vs. changing things
• Six winning change strategies
Discussion & Activities will include:
• Case studies of successful change initiatives
• Revolutionary vs Evolutionary change
• Examining different models of change
• Changing people vs changing processes
• How to sustaining change
At the conclusion you will be equipped with practical tools to implement change. You will have a deeper understanding of the change process and how to manage resistance to it. You will better understand what needs to be done in the pre and post change launch period, and importantly, learn how to avoid the costly failures of technology change programmes and investments that backfire.