Now That You Have A Strategy; How To Execute It! - Jason Averbook
- 1,215 views
Masterclass Discussion - Now That You Have A Strategy; How To Execute It! - Jason Averbook, Chief Business Innovation Officer, Appirio ...
Masterclass Discussion - Now That You Have A Strategy; How To Execute It! - Jason Averbook, Chief Business Innovation Officer, Appirio
Developing a strategy around HR and workplace technologies is one of the hardest things to create in the world of HR today. Every aspect of the kinds of people in the workplace, the processes that are acceptable from customers that have higher needs than ever and the fast changing technology world demand a strategy that is not only agile but a plan to execute against that strategy that works while we keep the “trains running” with our existing infrastructure.
In this Masterclass, Jason Averbook will talk through how to execute against a HR and workplace technology strategy that includes:
• What skills are needed by the HR and IT functions in todays world
• How starting with a Master Data Management strategy creates a blueprint for the execution of your strategy
• How to embed change enablement and marketing into your execution of strategy
• Why we must start with measurement and analytics if our execution of strategy will ever succeed
• The impact of “inertia” on our strategy and execution
• Why prioritization of initiatives is not only important but mandatory in today’s complex world of technology
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views