How to Attract Woman: Two Proven Tips
Guaranteed to Get You Results (Only for
Guys Who REALLY Want to Get Laid!)




Here'...
don't attract the interest of the girl, they STILL have the courage to try!

So what's my point?

In order to attract a ho...
girls around.

You’re only a mouse click away from discovering...The ONE secret that separates the
guys that know How to A...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

How to Attract Woman: Two Proven Tips Guaranteed to Get You Results (Only for Guys Who REALLY Want to Get Laid!)

6,170 views
5,963 views

Published on

Want to know How To Attract Hot Woman is done? Look no further! This page is dedicated to teach you how to attract women!

0 Comments
1 Like
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Views
Total views
6,170
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
4
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
33
Comments
0
Likes
1
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

How to Attract Woman: Two Proven Tips Guaranteed to Get You Results (Only for Guys Who REALLY Want to Get Laid!)

  1. 1. How to Attract Woman: Two Proven Tips Guaranteed to Get You Results (Only for Guys Who REALLY Want to Get Laid!) Here's a simple question I want you to ask yourself: “Do I Want to Attract Hot Woman?” I'm not talking about your average girl at the bar who is okay looking. I'm talking about the kind of woman who walks by and EVERY guy stops what he's doing. This is the type of girl that MOST men can only dream of dating. Almost every guy I've met wants to date a woman like this…Yet, most never have a chance! Why's that? Well the answer is simple... Your average guy doesn't even try! Typically, when a man sees a woman like this, he'll have a brief fantasy about what it would be like to date her. BUT, when it comes time to “man up” and approach, he makes an excuse about how he has no chance. Allow me to let you in on a little secret... 99% of men make excuses when it comes time to approach a very attractive woman. Typically, they SETTLE for the woman they think they can get. Without even trying, these guys simply give up! On the other hand, there's the 1% of men who aren't afraid to take a chance. Even if they
  2. 2. don't attract the interest of the girl, they STILL have the courage to try! So what's my point? In order to attract a hot woman, you have to take a chance! To reword a famous quote by Wayne Gretsky, “The only time you have 0% chance of success is when you don't take a shot!” Now if you find yourself tongue-tied and unable to approach the beautiful women you see, then you should get to the root of your mental stumbling block. In fact, there is a two-step solution to this problem. First, you need to create a POWERFUL mindset when it comes to women. To get over this hump, you should create a list of affirmations that you review on a daily basis. These are sayings that you recite which create a positive state of mind. For instance, you could use affirmations that sound like this: • “I'm a good looking guy” • “I can successfully approach women” • “I have a lot to say to women during a conversation” • “I am a fun, energetic guy” With affirmations, you can REPROGRAM your mind to think in a positive manner that'll make you more attractive and interesting to women. The second solution is a little more difficult. You need to understand the RIGHT way to communicate. The major problem that guys have around attractive women is they simply don’t know how to talk to them. Honestly, creating attraction with an uber-hot girl comes down to ONE thing: Knowing how to flirt. If you can flirt, you speak to girls on a level that most guys fail to understand. Flirting isn’t about asking questions. And it’s not about seeking rapport. In fact, flirting can be quickly created by avoiding statements that guys often use to establish a common interest. In essence, flirting is about creating sexual tension. It’s that delicate balance between teasing a woman, while making her work for YOUR attention. So if you want to attract (and date) a hot woman, the best way to make an impression is to NOT compliment her or do what other guys do. Instead boldly approach her and find a way to create that sexual tension that’s necessary for all flirting conversations! You’ll find that subtly teasing and bantering is one of the BEST ways to attract even the hottest
  3. 3. girls around. You’re only a mouse click away from discovering...The ONE secret that separates the guys that know How to Attract Hot Woman every single night from the guys who haven't slept with a girl in a year or more... (And it has nothing to do with looks, age, money, or a fancy job.) Click HERE--> for FREE information on How to Attract Hot Woman with tips, tricks, and secret DOWNLOADS you WON'T find anywhere else... so much fun & effortlessly easy, it almost feels like stealing! http://successwithchicks.com Maniac Seduction MAGIC for the Masses!

×