flat nose pliers
round nose pliers
2 small teardrop beads
8 bronze flat seed beads
8 gold round beads
2 gold chains (3 in.)
2 gold ear hooks
4 small jump rings
2 medium jump rings
6 round headpins
1. Connect two round headpins.
2. Connect a medium jump ring to the tear drop bead.
3. Bead the bottom round head pin with 4 gold round beads, 4 bronze flat seed beads, and the tear drop bead.
4. Finish beading and get ready to curl the end of the round head pin.
5. Curl and create a loop at the end of the round head pin.
6. Connect the third round head pin to the end of the bottom round head pin.
7. Connect a small jump ring to the right top round head pin and connect the 3 inch chain.
8. Connect the 3 inch chain to the other side of the round head pin and secure.
9. Cut both sides of the round head pins to about one half-inch in length.
10. Curve each end of the round head pins.
11. Connect both curved round head pins to an ear hook and secure.
12. Secure round head pins very well to each ear hook.
13. Once you have securely fastened each ear hook to the head pins, use flat nose pliers to twist the middle of the ear hook slightly until the earring hands evenly while being worn.