2. When : October 21-23, 2012 Where: The Ritz-Carlton Hotel New Orleans, Louisiana USADefine the future of Procurement at Horizon 2012Zycus HORIZON 2012 will be a three-day event of 350-plus forward-lookingprocurement executives, industry experts and analysts. Experiences, strategies andideas will be exchanged and lasting professional connections will be made among theexecutives who will define the road map for procurement performance and innovationfor business enterprises across the globe.
3. Horizon 2012 – Key Objectives The Intelligence To create a platform for sharing ideas, experiences and strategies The Network To build an unique environment for interaction with the peers in the industry The Future To collaboratively define the roadmap for procurement performance and innovation
4. One Event, Four Experiences Keynote & General Sessions 1 Delivered by the business leaders and industry experts, these sessions will focus on procurement as a key contributor to business performance The Colloquium for CPOs 2 Facilitated by procurement and supply management experts, these series of collaborative CPO work sessions will focus on increasing procurement’s business performance impact Procure Performance Symposium 3 While leaders define the innovation roadmap, these sessions will focus on how key contributors should execute this roadmap on process and technology fronts Zycus University 4 These sessions will provide hands on training to Zycus customers transforming them to Power Users. (Zycus Certification Programs)
5. Keynote Speaker: Mr. Howard Putnam Former CEO of Southwest Airlines and “The Winds of Turbulence” authorFeatured Speakers:Andrew Bartels Pierre Mitchell Matt MehalickVice President & Principal Analyst Sr. Director – Procurement & Advisory Services Director PurchasingForrester Research, Inc. The Hackett Group CelgeneDeborah Wilson Katherine Kawamoto Steve MackResearch VP Regional Vice-President (Americas) Director of Procurement ServicesGartner IACCM University of MissouriAndrew BartoliniChief Research Officer Gary Cornett John FentonArdent Partners/CPO Rising VP Procurement Manager - Contracts Cincinnati Bell Cincinnati BellDuncan Jones Patrick Meenan Frank HoVice President & Principal Analyst Director Purchasing Senior ManagerForrester Research, Inc. US Airways Rite Aid Corporation
6. Key Takeaways: Get exclusive new category expenditure benchmarking data from The Hackett Group Learn best procurement practices followed by organizations across the globe Know the future paradigm for procurement performance Network and create long lasting professional connections with procurement professionals Gain insights from the leading industry analyst firms Earn 10 CEH (Continuing Education Hours) credits from ISM.
7. Register now and avail Early Bird Discounts For more information on agenda and speakers, kindly visit www.horizon2012.zycus.com