Application transfer segment:More then 800M PC where sold from 2006-2009 (source: IDC) Circa 600M PC will need to migrate to Windows Vista, where only 200 Million (35%) will be preloaded with Vista by end 2009 (Microsoft provision)About 70M in US alone, have more then 1 PC’s at home and need to sync multiple computers constantlyThe Virtual Desktop market is estimated at more than $1 Billion (source IDC ), synchronizing applications is key to that marketBackup services segment :IDC estimates revenue for the worldwide Online Backup Services market to reach $715 Million by 2011, representing a 33.3% compound annual growth (CAGR) between 2006 and 2011More than 50% of spending in this market will be in North America in earlier years. And this relates only to Data Backup services(!)Application Auto Repair segment: No such comprehensive solution exists!Sources :Application TransferVista Migration http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Desktops-and-Notebooks/PC-Shipment-Growth-to-Slow-in-06-Report-Shows/)http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/desktop_mobile/will_vista_pump_up_microsofts_future_profits.htm)Multi-PC households http://www.etforecasts.com/products/ES_pcww1203.htm#1.1http://www.parksassociates.com/press/press_releases/1999/press_releases_realmath.htmlhttp://www.motorola.com/mot/doc/6/6829_MotDoc.pdfhttp://www.globalitmedia.com/down/downloads.asp?File=25_down.pdfVirtual Desktop Markethttp://www.vmware.com/company/news/releases/desktop_vmworld.htmlhttp://www.informationweek.com/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=FRUA3MRPLKVF2QSNDLQSKICCJUNN2JVN?articleID=201804919&queryText=virtualizationApplication Backuphttp://www.onlinebackupreviews.com/idc-online-backup-services-market-poised-to-grow-fourfold-by-2011-377.html
Schema of SaaS Application RepositoryCommunityWeb Services
Target BD Ltd.
• An Israeli based company, founded in 2013
• Main shareholders
• acmeVentures (TASE:acme)
• Guy Horesh(Founder)
• Target has developed a unique technology for software applications roaming
• Patented (pending) ‘atomic application mapping model’
• Seamlessly transferring applications from one PC to another or to any media in an instant
• Applications, once transferred, function normally on destination media
• Target technology solution enables the offering of multiple related services:
• Applications, settings backup and synchronization
• Automatic applications repair
• Application rent / “pay per use“
• Application deployment and support
• Target’s product, PickUsApp (an application transfer tool) is ready for internal Beta
• Based on its unique, proprietary and patent protected technology, Target is about
to launch the world’s first Application Management SaaS platform.
• Target’s SaaS platform offering will include:
• Application transfer
• Application automatic repair
• Application rent / “pay per use”
• Application deployment and support
Application and Data Services (with partners)
• PC Migration ( e.g: integration with Microsoft data transfer tools)
• Application, Settings and Data Backup ( e.g: integration with Mozy, EMC)
• Application, Settings and Data Synchronization (e.g integration with BeinSync)
Our SaaS ModelLogo
PickUsApp – Live Demonstration
Inaccessible IT to end users (Consumer and SOHO segments)
• In-depth understanding of applications and OS required
• Multiple tools and skills required
• Time consuming and error intense (Human Error)
• No end-to-end solution simplifying the process exists
Automatic , online, One-Stop-Shop solution for Applications Management
for the Consumer and SOHO market
• Error Free
Software applications are critical
• Application transfer segment:
• More then 800M PC where sold from 2010-2016 (source: IDC)
• Circa 600M PC will need to migrate to Windows Vista, where only 200 Million (35%) will be preloaded with Vista by end 2009 (Microsoft provision)
• About 70M in US alone, have more then 1 PC’s at home and need to sync multiple
• The Virtual Desktop market is estimated at more than $10 Billion (source IDC Backup
• IDC estimates revenue for the worldwide Online Backup Services market to reach $715
Million by 2016, representing a 33.3% compound annual growth (CAGR) between 2010 and
• More than 50% of spending in this market will be in North America in earlier years
• Application Auto Repair segment: No such comprehensive solution exists!
Discovery: “Application Atomic Model“
• Software application particles are elements (e.g.
files, registry, etc), components, features, products and associations between them.
• The same application on different computers is composed of the same particles (almost)
• By handling application’s particles and associations according to their properties and
needs, the application can be mapped, reinstalled, mobilized, released, changed, etc.
• An IT solution found for a software application on a particular PC may be automatically
applied to any PC running the same application.
• Relatively small 2-3 TB repository of application particles may hold all possible
(windows) applications as well as dedicated IT solutions to handle those applications.
• Application Mapping:
Target has developed a unique technology for automatically discovering particles and
associations of already installed applications or installation packages.
• Application Transformations:
Target has developed a proprietary platform in order to enable the different transformations to
the existing software application map: ( e.g. reinstall, mobilize, change , release) by handling
application program particles and associations according to their properties and needs.
• Application Repository:
Target's platform utilizes 2 central repositories, the Software Components Repository and the IT
Solution Knowledge base. As the usage of the platform increases, both repositories
automatically accumulate new software components and IT solutions, enabling a broad and
constantly growing service offering by Target's platform.
• Target utilizes “Software as a Service” as a major market vehicle for its business
• Target service offering is based upon charging customers per activity or activity
packages, tailored to their usage patterns, reflecting optimal consumer value.
• Transfer Application Service - a dime per application transfer
• Minimum 1$ (0.5$ for transaction overhead)
• Maximum 50$ for 100 applications (compare 50$ for PC Mover)
• 25$ per/month unlimited plan
• Discounts for bulk amount
• Automatic Repair Service – 5$ per application Repair
• Online Application and Settings Backup and Synchronization
• $7.5/mo. unlimited plan (compare $5/mo. unlimited data backup by Mozy, EMC)
• Discounts for long term subscriptions (1 year, 2 years, 3 years)
Application Management Services
• Target offers a unique and proprietary solution for roaming and managing software applications for
consumer and SOHO.
• Target is the only company capable of offering a complete “one stop shop” end-to-end application
PCMover, Laplink Mozy, EMC Target
Application Transfer YES YES NO YES
Application Backup Partially Partially NO YES
Application Repair NO NO NO YES
Supported Applications ~ 100-200 ~200-300 NO UNLIMITED
Supported Platforms XP to Vista W2K => W2K=> W2K= >
SaaS NO NO YES YES
Multiple Usage NO NO NO YES
Go To Market Strategy
• Target’s Go-To-Market Strategy is based on indirect channels and direct sales (via online
distribution of its products from the company’s web site and non online sales).
• Approach to potential indirect channels for distribution, shall include:
• H/W resellers: Dell, HP, Toshiba.
• Retailers: PC word, Best Buy.
• ISP: AOL, EasyNet, AT&T
• VMWARE for Transfer Applications (Virtual Desktop market)
• Direct online marketing, shall include:
• SEM, SEO
• Affiliates and social/viral distribution: Cnet, Affiliate-Future, Facebook , X-Place
• Target’s is geared towards excellence, holding a long term approach, building a
strong and sustainable brand to be positioned as the market leader in its
domain, constantly in pursue of its goals and objectives and strategically led by
a team of professionals.
• Target might engage, by the inertia of the business, in an exit opportunity in the
form of an M&A by a major market leader, who has identified product and/or
service synergy with Target, such as:
• PC Integrators, such as Dell, HP
• Software solution vendors, such as Microsoft, IBM, HP
• Online service providers, such as Google, Yahoo
Use of Proceeds
• Target will use capital raised in its 2nd round of financing for the following purposes:
• Convert “PickUsApp” to SaaS
• Commercialize Target’s SaaS platform offering:
• Launch 1st
phase services :Application Transfer, Backup and Repair
• Set the grounds for 2nd
• Management Team
• Launch “Go to Market Plan”
Category Allocated Funds
Technology & Infrastructure 450,000
Marketing and Channels 300,000
Total ($) 3,000,000
Year 2012 2013 2014