2. Location Prague Prague is the main and largest city in the Czech Republic. It lies slightly to the north from the center of Bohemia on the Vltava river, within the Central region, which is the administrative center, but as a separate region is a part of it. Prague is widely regarded as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe
3. History of Prague In the territory of today's Prague resident in prehistoric times, the Council of various tribes. The 10th century were laid Prague Castle. Early 12th century Prague flowering city, over which was a great prince's castle. Prague is divided into small side and the United Party. Under the influence of the incoming Nazism in the second half of the 30th years Prague First residents started to leave. - In Prague, we will find a lot of historical monuments of all kinds.
4. Prague culture. Praha is a cultural metropolis of the Czech republiky.Je are dozens of museums, galleries, theaters, cinemas and a variety of cultural institutions. Prague thanks to its rich history belongs to the cultural site of the most important cities of the world Prague has an extraordinary concentration of small and large theater scenes. Prague is also a large number of music clubs, luxury hotels, restaurants and the like.
5. Prague transport Prague is a major transport hub in the Czech Republic and a major intersection in central Europe. He has an extensive transport infrastructure. Prague railway junction is at the heart of long-distance and suburban passenger services. Great Prague cost station are in decline. Prague-Ruzyne Airport is the main Prague Airport. Personal water transport in Prague has mostly recreational and tourist importance. Radotínský port allows for freight transport on the Vltava river to labskou waterway is used sporadically, especially for the transport of bulk building materials and large costs. In Prague, as in a single city in the Czech Republic are among the important means of transport metro.
6. Climatic conditions The climate is mild in Prague, the parallel 50 ° warmer from other parts of the same latitudes Warmer and moister weather causes warm Gulf proud.Způsobuje the occasional strong wind. The average annual temperature is around 8.5 ° C. The coldest January, the average daily temperature of 1 ° C, night -3 ° C. The warmest July, the average daily temperature of 24 ° C, night 13 ° C. Every year is around 100 frosty days and 30 days of ice. Relative humidity is year-round between 65 to 90%.
7. Prague population. Prague was at 30 06. 2008 1 223 368 inhabitants. Because of her commute to work about 300 000 people, mostly from Central Prague kraje.V estimated live permanently or temporarily about 50 000 Slovaks, Ukrainians, 50 000, 20 000 people from the former USSR 10 000 inhabitants of the countries of former Yugoslavia and 15 000 Vietnamese .
8. Economy Prague are traditionally the most important economic centers of the Czech Republic. In addition to prominent film industry and perhaps the most important sectors of tourism, there are many factories manufacturing. Gross domestic product in the Prague region consist of 2002 around EUR 620 billion (ie 25.7% of total GDP at market prices, in per capita amounts to 226% national average).
9. Break Prague. Prague has 57 self-governing urban areas, which are managed by elected representatives and council, mayor and city district office. The authorities of some urban areas since the establishment of urban areas some of the powers conferred on the government for other districts Significant area City Center: Old Town, New Town, Josefov, Mala Strana, Prague Castle, Vysehrad Great neighborhood close to the center: Smichov, Vinohrady, Nusle, Vrsovice, Žižkov, Karlin, Liben, Vysocany, Holešovice Bubeneč, Dejvice
10. Presentation created: Hana Popelková Lucie Kultová. and