Be the first to like this
http://www.hongkongvisahandbook.com - this is the factsheet on the Hong Kong Visitor Visa as found in the Hong Kong Visa Handbook. On the Hong Kong Visa Handbook website you will discover every possible resource required to effectively finish a Hong Kong visa application at the Hong Kong Immigration Department.
When a visitor presents himself at an overseas mission or at the borders of the HKSAR, they must be able to satisfy the examining officer that they are bona fide visitor to Hong Kong. For tourism purposes, this is relatively straightforward – return tickets, a firm itinerary, travelling companions, sufficient funds – all of these things are good enough. If coming to the HKSAR for a business visit, the examining officer will take into consideration these kinds of the things:
• Do you have an existing place of residence and a continuing employment or job of work outside from Hong Kong which is available to you for you to return to at the end of your visit to Hong Kong?
• Is your visit for a set period of time limited to the maximum period of stay available to you and your nationality upon arrival?
• Do you anticipate any kind of paid remuneration or other work from Hong Kong sources during the course of your business visit into the HKSAR?
• Naturally, have you got sufficient funds available to complete your business visit without any trouble?
• Are you able to detail a specific plan for the business visit and is it actually realizable?