4 Steps to Create Contagious Content on Social Media
- 1,445 views
Frustrated over having fans but no conversations, engagement, and action from your customer base? Agonizing over the decision to spend all those prizes and money acquiring fans but can't get them to ...
Frustrated over having fans but no conversations, engagement, and action from your customer base? Agonizing over the decision to spend all those prizes and money acquiring fans but can't get them to interact once the sweepstake is over?
Discover how 3M Singapore, Qatar Airways, Bugis+, and even local brands skyrocket their social media marketing with purposeful, contagious content. Social Metric, co-founder, Marcus Ho will reveal the curtains behind their consistently share-worthy curation methodology.
Because of their focus on measurable social media marketing, they were featured on WSJ, Bloomberg, CNA, and Singapore Marketer in the short span of 2.5 years. As market sophistication changed, it is a pivotal time to share with everyone the new mode of content curation.
In this 3.5 hours hands-on exclusive workshop, You will:
1. Get a breakthrough in number of shares in your content
2. Get sudden influx of fans and followers coming to your social equities for FREE
3. Discover the real frustrations and aspirations of your target audience which they would NEVER admit to you
4. Learn specific tactics to spike the volume of conversations on social equities
5. Copy subtle techniques to convert fans to actual customers
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views