Answer the questions while viewing the movie. The questions are in order.
1. What is an endoskeleton?
2. What are two functions of a skeleton?
3. How many bones does an adult human have?
4. What do the skull and crossbones mean?
5. What are so special about bird bones?
6. Where does all the power for running come from?
7. Sharks and rays have bones made from what?
8. What are some different kinds of feet that animals have? Name two.
9. How do humans walk?
10. How have skeletons helped us learn about past life?
11. How many vertebrae can a snake have?
12. What are tails used for?
13. What is inside bones?
14. What is an exoskeleton?
15. What is coral?
16. What is the most common skeleton?
17. Since crab shells can’t grow, what must a crab do?
18. What is the most heavily armored mammal?
19. What can a skull tell you about an animal?
20. What is the body’s strongest bone structure?
21. How many teeth do an adult human have?
22. What is the most widely used skeletal material?
23. What can antlers do for an animal?
24. Why do people fear skeletons?
25. What kinds of forelimbs are there? Name two.