• We wish to bring the investors the benefit of a Indian brand which has apotential to be an international brand.• We dream of being a world class quick service restaurant.• We will serve a class of sandwiches, wraps and deserts from the country andplaces around the world.• A place where everyone is welcomed. No matter how small or how big thepocket is.• Our products are in a price range of INR 15 to INR 250, benefitting each andeveryone.
• We at VEGEATARIO wish to provide a Pure Veg QSR.• A lot of Vegetarians across India are sceptical when it comes to havingquick food at various Multinationals due to Non-Veg food being served.• We also aim to provide a variety of desserts and milkshakes which areavailable but also have sometimes egg, due to which they are not eaten bymajority Vegetarians.• We also aim to be a QSR which will not just be customer friendly but willbuild customer relations, through our loyalty and various other programs.
• We are looking at getting our funding for the capital expenditures andoperational expenses for the first six months of the restaurant being inoperations.• We as a company will be trying to keep the success a second option as ourfirst one is to grow and want to create a customer satisfaction outlet.• We will be looking at various inputs from our seniors in any field, as avaluable advice is priceless.• The company also aims to focus on the investors, as without them we aregoing to be no where.
HOW WILL WE WORK ?IDENTIFYINGPOTENTIAL MARKETSFOR THE PRODUCTINVESTING IN THEREQUIRED CAPITALEXPENSESACCQUIRING THE RAWMATERIALS, STAFF, ANDOPERATIONALREQUIREMENTSLAUNCH THEPRODUCT ANDGENERATE REVENUES.
MARKET AVAILABILITYThe market availability for food and beverages is quite huge, the approximately marketavailability is :1. As per Economic Times, the restaurant market will be around 1 lakh crore in 2020.2. The Indian fast food market is growing at an annual rate of 25-30 per cent, Foreignfast food chains are aggressively increasing their presence in the country.3. 25% of population eats out at least twice a month and spends Rs.150-Rs.500 permeal per person.4. Organized modern formats like malls, multiplexes and food courts have alsobecome a favored destination.5. Only 7% of the total restaurant market comprises of Quick Service Restaurantswith a market of 3,000 crores, while the total restaurant industry is at 43,000crores.
SEGMENTS BASED ON CUISINEPIZZASBURGER &SANDWICHESCOFFEE INDIANSPECIALITYCUISINEDOMINOS MCDONALD’S CCDKAILASHPARBATJUMBOKINGPIZZAHUTKFC BARISTA KAATI ZONE TACOBELLPAPAJOHNSWIMPY COSTA HALDIRAM FALAFELU.S. PIZZA SUBWAYGLORIAJEANSNIRULASTIBBSFRANKIEPIZZACORNERKENTS FASTFOODSTARBUCKSBIKANOCHAT CAFEYO! CHINA
•Post investments, the company will start work of the infrastructure.• Within a month the infrastructure will be ready to launch the product.• At least 2 weeks prior to the product launch, we will be branding the restaurant, withinthe vicinity, and also keep the customers guessing by not releasing out the name of therestaurant till the launch.• Once we lunch ourselves, we will be looking to get customer feedback for the first fewmonths, to know how we can improve, and even later we will be asking for customerfeedback for better performance, and to be connected to them.• In the first few weeks after having a steady start or not, we will be launching a loyaltyprogram to keep our customers intact with us. The program will be beneficial to thecompany to provide the clients with various freebees and special benefits to them .•We will also will be partnering with various companies to increase sales, such asfreecharge.in , couponduniya.com, snapdeal.com .
HOW THE INCOME WILL BE GENERATED ?LONG RUNLAUNCH TOEARNINVESTMENTUPFRONTIn Capex andhalf yearopexViaCustomersViaCustomersVia Events,CorporatePartnerships
• We look at finances of up to INR 1.5 million, for both the capex and opex (for first 3 – 6months) requirements for the first store .• The capex expenses will be INR 0.9 million.• The finances will be invested in infrastructure, machinery, raw materials, and variouslicences.• We believe if we are given the opportunity for our first it will be just like pushing a haltcar in to motion and once in motion, there will be no looking back, as our car runs onthe sweat and blood and all our hard work put in The VEGEATARIO.
The funds will be used for the following investments and various requirements :1. Property Deposit : INR 2,00,000/-2. Furniture & Fixtures : INR 2,50,000/-3. Equipment’s : INR 3,50,000/-4. Intellectual Property, Govt. Expenses : INR 50,000/-5. Technology Cost : INR 50,000/-The reserves will be used for unexpected expenses, or they will be kept for futureinvestment in the company. It could be used for new properties.
PARTICULARSCOST PERMONTH IN INRCOST FOR 24MONTHS IN INRNOTESSALARY OF FOUNDER 17,500/- 4,20,000/- SALARYPROPERTY COST 25,000/- 6,00,000/-300 TO 400 sq ft OUTLET INSUBURBS OF MUMBAITECHNOLOGY COSTS 2,500/- 60,000/-SOFTWARE FOR BILL PRINTING ANDADVERTISING VIA SOCIAL MEDIACHEF – 1COMMIS – 1JANITOR - 130,000/- 7,20,000/- SALARY FOR STAFFTRAVELLING 5,000/- 1,20,000/- LOCAL TRANSPORT FOR STAFF, ETC.OFFICE OVERHEADS &ADVERTISING15,000/- 3,60,000/-ADMIN & OFFICE EXPENSES ANDADVERTISINGTOTALS 97,500/- 22,80,000/-TOTAL OPEX COST EXCLUDINGVARIABLE EXPENSES.
• A major threat to our business is the competition by various MNC andmajor brands.• The ever changing tastes and new flavours of the consumers hamper thegrowth.• Pricing factor may impact the margins if not revised on a regular basis, andproviding low cost without hampering profits is a tough task.• Non- business issues such as property unavailability, theft, raw materialunavailability, recruitment and high employee turnover, legal issues,administrative issues.• Mind diversion from the goal, trying to mend the business formula.
WISH TO INVEST IN ?• The VC or angel will be thinking on what will be the benefit post 3 to 5years.• I look at the next big leap by going public, issuing an IPO, there are variouscompanies in this sector who have gone public a few of them are asfollows :1. Speciality Restaurants - Mainland China, Oh! Calcutta, Sigree2. Jubilant Foodworks – Domino’s3. McDonald’s Corporation4. Yum! Brands – Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut
ABOUT THE FOUNDERKARAN PANDHI – C.E.O. & FOUNDER• He knows the in and out of hospitality and foodindustry.• Worked with E.I.H. - Trident Bandra Kurla and HiltonOlympia, London.• He has a business background in manufacturing ofsweets and savouries with his father Mr. Girish Pandhi.
FOR ANY FURTHER DETAILSCONTACT ON :T : +91-9619-299-311; +91-9699-246-444E : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.orgF : https://www.facebook.com/pages/VEGEATARIO/415946488481815