Five Money Saving Tips for Choosing the Right Wedding Catering If your wedding plans include a wedding reception, then you definitely need to serve food and drinks to your guests after the ceremony. After all, celebrations are never complete without food and drink, Maggie Sottero Destinations Jd1233 and what is a wedding but a celebration? This is why wedding catering is one of the most important items that you need to consider when you are planning your wedding.
Most wedding planners have it that wedding catering takes up at least half of an engaged couple's wedding budget. That is understandable, as Mori Lee Voyage 6403 catering is not just about food and drink but also includes the use of tableware and table decorations. Since you are bound to spend a lot on feeding your guests, you need to make sure that you are getting your money's worth.
Here are a few ideas that can help take out some of the hassle of choosing the right wedding catering and save you some money in the process.
1. Determine the time of the wedding reception. You have the choice of scheduling your wedding reception to coincide with a mealtime or not. If you want your reception to coincide with a mealtime and your Pronovias Florin budget is limited, you should avoid holding the reception at dinnertime because dinners are expensive and are bound to burn a big hole in your pocket. Instead, you should consider brunch or lunch.
On the other hand, you can also serve appetizers, finger foods and hors d'oeuvres if your reception is between mealtimes. Some of your guests may think that you are trying to save on your reception, San Patrick Eros but if you do this tastefully, they will not mind.
2. Consider the serving style. Is it going to be a sit-down service or a buffet service? Going with a seated service is good if you are trying to control costs, but your guests will be able to pick the food they want to eat if you go with a buffet.
3. Figure out your guests' preferences. You need to make sure that the food you serve is something that your guests can enjoy eating. Thus, you may have to find out if your guests have eating preferences and Sottero and Midgley Ssm5227 factor it in when you choose the menu for your reception. Some of your guests may be vegetarian while some are allergic to certain types of food. Coming up with a menu does not have to be complicated. The easiest solution here is to provide some variety in the courses so everyone is sure to be able to eat something.
4. Choose the best caterer you can afford. Wedding catering can be expensive, and so you need to make sure that your caterer is giving you your money's worth. Before you choose a caterer, make sure that you ask for their references first and give these references a call. Also, schedule for a tasting session to check on the quality of Casablanca 1890 service that the caterer provides. You should also check a few details like the quality of the tableware they use, the cost of the table decorations, and the ratio of servers to guests.
5. Do not self-cater. If you are trying to stretch your wedding budget, the idea of self-catering can be very tempting. But most brides who have gone through the self-catering route believe that this is a bad idea. You cannot cook for your own La Sposa Leira party without losing your cool on your wedding day. Just let others do this for you so you can sit back, look pretty and enjoy your wedding day.