1. Fashionista Bride In this week's episode of "My Fair Wedding" viewers are invited to the wedding of Folshi and Kory. Bride-to-be Mori Lee Julietta 3038 is a "fashionista" and wants her wedding to be as beautiful as a runway show. The happy couple lives in Hawthorne, California and started dating in high school but they first laid eyes on each other in junior high. In her own words, Folshi says she can be a "snotty brat" but loves Kory because he's genuine even when she acts like that brat.
2. <ul><li>To make her wedding perfect she wants David Tutera to help her out. Folshi tells David that she wants a "girly girl" wedding with lots of pastel colors, lots of candy and other sweets, and plenty of extravagance for her big day. She shows David the Pronovias Fano of a hanger she wears on her wrist to prove that she loves fashion. </li></ul><ul><li>David takes all of this in and asks to see the gowns the bridesmaids will be wearing. These dresses are mid-night blue and very long. The bridesmaids tell David that it feels like they're going to a funeral instead of a wedding. Everyone knows these dresses will have to go. </li></ul>
3. <ul><li>Then Folshi shows David her wedding dress. She comes in wearing an outstandingly beautiful gown that is simply amazing. And as well it should be; it's a Vera Wang dress. David, in a first for "My Fair Wedding," has no intention of changing the wedding dress or the shoes for that matter which are also a designer pair. When San Patrick Eden tells him that she's way over budge he knows it's because the dress and the shoes is where the money was spent. </li></ul>
4. <ul><li>The bride's venue is the Long Beach Museum of Art but even the bride isn't too happy with it since the museum will be open and there could be a lot of strangers at her wedding. David will be changing the venue to the AT&T Center where the wedding will take over two Sottero and Midgley Linda Asm3390 floors. One floor for the ceremony and the floor above will have the meal and dancing. Making it all perfect is the outstanding view of Los Angeles that every window has. </li></ul>
5. <ul><li>The bridesmaid's new dresses were designed by three new designers. Each designer made two dresses and Allure 8770 decided which of the three dresses she wants to consider for the dress her friends will be wearing. After seeing a runway fashion show of the three dresses she tells David which dress she likes the best but it's David's choice, only to be seen right before the wedding. </li></ul>
6. <ul><li>Then Folshi decides what the tables will look like along with the chairs. Folshi is crying because she's so "overwhelmed with emotion." </li></ul><ul><li>The Wedding Day finally arrives and all the bridesmaids and the bride have their hair and mak up done. They all look beautiful. Josh, the Casablanca 1849 , looks very handsome in his suit too. </li></ul>
7. <ul><li>After La Sposa Faro and Kory become man and wife David shows them the floor where they will be eating and then shows them where everyone will be dancing. Everything is spectacular and the dance floor has lights under it so everything will be flashing as the guests shake their stuff. </li></ul>