5. When she ate the first cookie, the man took one also. She felt infuriated but didn’t say anything. She just thought:“What a nerve! If I was in the mood I would punch his eye so thathe does not forget this daring!”
6. To each cookieshe ate, the manate another one.That was lettingher fume up withrage but shecouldn’t react.
7. When only onecookie remained,she thought:“ah... What willthis abused mando now?”Then, the man,divided the lastcookie throughthe middle,giving her theother half.
8. Ah! That was too much! She was too angry!Then, she caught her book, caught her things and headed to the boarding place.
9. When she sat downon her seat, insidethe plane, shelooked into herpurse to take hereyeglasses, and,for her surprise,her packet ofcookies was there,untouched,closed!
10. She felt so ashamed!!She realizedthat she was the wrong one... She had forgotten that her cookieswere kept in her purse.
11. The man divided hiscookies with her,without feelinfuriated, nervousor mad...
12. ...while she was very mad, thinking that he was dividing her cookies .And there was no more time to explain herself... Nor to apologize!”