1. Company IntroductionFebruary, 2012Hiroshi Nakajima, Country Manager Japanhiroshi,firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Alfresco is now the largest open sourcecontent management company in the world.Founded in 2005, with offices in London & AtlantaOver 3 million community downloads250+ global channel partners2,500 customers in 55 countries, including…
3. Document Management Capture, share & retain corporate content,The including documents, video, images & graphics filesAlfresco Records ManagementPlatform Ensure governance, compliance and retention of company or government records Web Content Services Author, collaborate & publish to Drupal, Liferay, JBoss Portal or your custom web app Enterprise Collaboration Create, share, collaborate, iterate & discuss content. Then publish to social channels. Open Source Platform Build content-rich apps and websites using RESTful APIs or Java & open standards like CMIS & JSR 168
4. What contentdo people putin Alfresco? November 2011 Alfresco Customer Survey - 355 responses (11% response rate)
5. Pricing based on CPUs and use case 12x5 or 24x7 follow-the-sun enterprise support Deploy on your enterprise infrastructure (including enterprise Java & Oracle) Optional enterprise add-ons:Alfresco Records Management, Clustering, Support for Content-Addressable Storage,Subscriptions Transformation Server*, SOLR Indexing Server*Annual subscriptionsNo up-front license costsSupport, Maintenance & Upgrades Pricing based on number of users 12x5 business hours support Easy, all-in-one installation on your server or on an Amazon EC2 instance Upgrade to Alfresco Enterprise as you grow *Alfresco Enterprise 4 – Available Early
6. Turn your iPad or iPhone into a corporate content workhorse with Alfresco’s native app. Take advantage of Alfresco’s support for WebDAV & CMIS to use other content apps. Build your own custom app based on the Alfresco Mobile open source codebase.Secure access to Alfresco*Browse sites, folders & filesView content activity feedPreview or download filesComment & “Like” filesCapture, tag & uploadimages, videos & documents * Supports Both Alfresco Enterprise 3.4 and above & Alfresco Team
7. Alfresco TrainingCertificationGet certified as an Alfresco Administrator or Engineerin one of over 5,000 testing centers worldwide.eLearningTake Alfresco Fundamentals or Introduction toSystem Administration over the web on your owntime.Public CoursesAttend class-room style administrator or developer-focused training taught by an Alfresco expert inlocations around the world.Onsite CoursesInvite Alfresco onsite to provide an optimized, hands-on training session for your organization.
8. A powerful community of customers, partners, developers & usersWell over 3 million downloads to-date; active forums, wiki, blogs & IRC
9. Alfresco in the cloudBeta launch December 2011
10. Coming February 2, 2012• Access and edit content from any device, anywhere• Use the content productivity tools of your choice Microsoft Office, GoogleDocs, Apple iWork on iPad, QuickOffice and Adobe Creative Suite• Seamlessly connect and publish content to cloud services, such as YouTube, SlideShare, Twitter, Facebook & Flickr• Collaborate with users outside of the firewall, with Alfresco in the cloudPlus, Alfresco 4 will continue to give corporate IT the security,performance and flexibility it needs to deliver value to the business withdramatic improvements in indexing, administration and extensibility.