On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
1412 North Bosworth Avenue #2
Chicago, Illinois 60642
Hannah M. Higgins, RLA, ASLA firstname.lastname@example.org
Diligent team-player and detail-oriented, professional landscape architect.
Creative, conscientious, respectful, tech-savvy and resourceful professional with
experience in public and private sector environments.
April 2009 - present
Moore Landscapes, Inc., Northbrook, Illinois, Freelance Landscape Architect
Indpendent Consultant, Landscape Architect and Designer
• Designing large and small scale planting plans.
• Creating hand-drawn perspectives and digital photo-realistic images.
July 2000 - February 2009
Hitchcock Design Group, Chicago, Illinois, Associate
Landscape Architect, Project Manager and Project Designer
• Engaged in schematic design through construction phase services on
large to small scale landscape architecture projects and master plans.
• Designed and/or managed projects for education, urban design, DOT,
parks and recreation, real estate and healthcare studios.
• Coordinated with clients and consultants on federal grant applications.
• Supervised and mentored junior staff.
• Established and taught in-house training curriculum for the Landscape
Architect Registration Exam (LARE), AutoCAD and MicroStation.
• Acted as go-to person between the staff and IT consultant, providing
software and company standards support.
• Beta-tested new software and created standards/templates to
increase staff productivity.
May 1999 - August 1999
Myers Schmalenberger, Inc., Columbus, Ohio, Intern
• Completed corrections on construction documents and administration.
• Aided in the re-organization of materials and references within the office.
2007 - present
Illinois Registered Landscape Architect
American Society of Landscape Architects - Illinois Chapter; Webmaster
Chicago Architecture Foundation - Saturdays in Studio Volunteer
Friends of the Chicago River - Plan Commission member and Canoe Guide
AutoCAD 2007, MicroStation V8 XM, SketchUp, Adobe Suite CS3 (Photo-
Shop, InDesign, Illustrator) Macromedia Contribute and Microsoft Office.
1995 - 2000
Ball State University, Bachelors of Landscape Architecture, with Honors
• Aquatics Minor (including POOL and AFO certifications)
• Sigma Lambda Alpha (landscape architecture honorary fraternity)
References available upon request.