The Internet era begins !!!
Introduction To No SQL 11
Facebook have about 1.11
Billion Monthly Active Users
(MAUs), 665 Million Daily
Active Users (DAUs) and 751
Million Mobile Monthly Active
Users (MAU) as of March 2013.
Twitter have 200 Million
Monthly Active Users.
So how to scale the things up ?
Use this kind of big boxes to scale,
With full of high powered Processor,
Ram and many more things.
Introduction To No SQL 12
Okay but What is Scalability ???
• Ability of Software/Application to handle an increasing amount of
work without performance degradation.
• Two types of Scaling :-
• Vertical Scaling (Use Big Boxes)
• Horizontal Scaling (Use More small boxes)
Introduction To No SQL 13
New Approach, Use more small Boxes!!
Google [Big Table]
Introduction To No SQL 14
This is the thing, SQL can’t Scale.
Introduction To No SQL 15
We are done with the SQL!!
They published the papers
and really inspired other
people as well and started
the new movement of new
databases, and that is now
a days known as the
Introduction To No SQL 16
• Hello NoSQL World – Python Brasil
• Introduction to No Sql – Martin Fowler
• Apples, Oranges and NoSQL :- RoiAldaagArchitect &
NadavWiener Architect & Consultant
Introduction To No SQL 30
Thank you !
Introduction To No SQL 31