The Present, the Challenge
Nigeria today, is gradually developing into Africa’s business hub, bringing more people and more businesses everyday into its cities. Nigeria of today is faced with challenges that emanates from globalization e.g. traffic, urban congestions and poor environmental conditions. Unfortunately, you are not left out. Today, parents have less time, schools are overburdened, and students are less motivated.
The Future, Today
We introduce www.schoolnigeria.com, a web based management system; a solution for integrating and seamlessly managing your schools management processes, functions and resources. www.schoolnigeria.com integrates all aspects of your school management (i.e. School Administration, Teachers, Parents, Students and Prospects) into one system.
1. Seamlessly manage students’ information.
2. Reduce management cost and increase performance.
3. Communicate students’ information via SMS and emails to Parents and Teachers (all in one Place).
4. Monitor students’ performance and parents’ need (all in one Place).
5. Manage parents’ inquiries, needs and complaint.
6. Increase management efficiency.
7. Manage more than one campus in one place.
1. Make Inquiries about School Facilities nationwide.
2. Communicate students’ needs to teachers through the school
3. Monitor performance of wards (seek assignments and class performance, print report cards etc.)
4. Inquire about school holidays, special programs, and facilities.
1. Access Automated students’ attendance
2. Use the seamless computerized grade management application
3. Send homework’s and assignments to students anywhere, anytime.
4. Spend more time actually teaching the students
5. Interact efficiently and effectively with parents
1. Interaction with teachers, parents and peers
2. Can submit homework’s online
3. Access to timetable, marks, grades and examination schedule anywhere, anytime.
4. Publish articles and views, and participate in discussion forums
5. Freedom to browse through library books catalogue and identify the book(s) to be issued
6. Get adequate information about school events and holidays