Hispanics have a high regard for the Internet as a medium for information and socialization. Source: AOL Hispanic Cyberstudy/Cheskin 2010.
To date, messaging for the Hispanic community has been organized around acculturation and language. 75% of HispanicDominants prefer information in Spanish, Bicultural and US Dominants prefer information in English. Source: AOL HispanicCyberstudy/ Cheskin 2010.
Source s: Big Research, comscore Media Metrix, Pew Internet & American Life Project, Scarborough Research
A recent study revealed that US Hispanics are more active on social media than theaverage US Internet user. During an average day: 26.8% of Hispanic Internet users spent 6 hours or more on social media sites. LinkedIn: 15.5% of US Hispanic Internet users visited the site at least once per day, over 3x that of white Internet users.
1. Local Presence 62% of the total of small businesses in California don’t have a website.Mexican Seafood Vista Vista, CA 97% of the consumers search for products and services online.
How Search Engines WorkMore than 3 billion searches/day on Google
2. Strategic Internet Marketing Plan Description of your business - Mission - Goals - Objetives - Competitive Advantages - Business Model Market Analysis Competitive Analysis- Select Target Market. Who is going - List of Direct Competitionto buy your products/ services? - Lista of Indirect Competition - Future Competition Web Development - Domain Name (web site) - Hosting - Web development - Maintenance Operating Capital - Allocate budget for the design and developement of your site, Internet marketing, etc.
3. Local Online Presence Sitio Web B E F Blog O U N DSocial Networks Microblogs Social Networks & Content Share News Video Bookmarking Sites
4. Steps to Follow Create your social media Create Website Get a few valuable profiles. links for your site.Add registration form to your site. Create your Facebook Page. Add Blog to your site. Build relationships online Follow trends online. Install Google Analytics on and collaborate with your your site. contacts.
5. Create Website using CMShttp://www.webs.com http://www.weebly.com http://www.yola.comhttp://www.blogger.com http://wordpress.org http://www.tumblr.com En 60 min. puede crear un sitio web fácil de administrar. Un nombre de dominio y hospedaje para el sitio sin costo por un año. Acceso a herramientas y eventos organizados por Google. http://www.gybo.com
6. Promote your Website - Offline Be CREATIVE!
6. Local Search Marketinga) Organic Ranking - SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Content with a LOCAL FOCUS!
a) Organic Ranking - Content is King!Page Title: Criminal Lawyer San DiegoDescription: Criminal Lawyer based in San Diego…Keywords: criminal lawyer San Diego, San Diego lawyer, etc.
6. Local Search Marketinga) Organic Ranking - SEO (Products)
a) Organic Ranking - Google Keyword ToolGoogle tips to optimize websites:http://support.google.com/webmasters/?hl=es&hlrm=en
b) Estatic Content vs. Dynamic Content Blogging for Business
6. Local Search Marketing - SEMc) Paid Advertising - SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
6. Local Search Marketingc) Paid Advertising - SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
6. Local Search Marketingd) Business Listings Google Places
d) Business ListingsGeo-targeted searches have a high conversion rate. 1. Google Places http://places.google.com/business 6. CitySearch 2. Yahoo Local http://www.citysearch.com http://local.yahoo.com/ 7. Express Update USA 3. Bing Local http://www.expressupdateusa.com https://ssl.bing.com/listings/ListingC 8. Yellow Pages enter.aspx http://www.yellowpages.com/ 4. Yelp 9. Localeze http://www.yelp.com http://localeze.com/ 5. Local https://advertise.local.com/
7. Social Network Profileshttp://www.twitter.com/hiscechttp://www.facebook.com/HispanicChamberofECommercehttp://www.youtube.com/hiscechttp://www.flickr.com/hispanicbusinesshttp://www.linkedin.com/company/hispanic-chamber-of-e-commerce http://www.meetup.com/Hispanic-Chamber-of-E-Commerce/
Google Plus for Business – SEO Benefits Connect with your clients “Hangouts” Video ConferenceUpdate your profile using your mobile phone. Manage your Contacts
4 Steps to Create a Tweet Plan 1. Define your Target Market4. Define the lenght of your 2. Select a #Hashtag for yourplan. business. 3. Select the number of Tweets (Automatic vs. Real Time), Time of the day and type of Tweets. Herramientas para Administrar Cuentas de Twitter - SocialOomph - Twaitter - Hootsuite - Taweet - CoTweet - Tweet-U-Later - Twuffer - TweetFunnel - Su.pr - FutureTweets
4 Steps to Create a Facebook Page 3. Promote page in all your marketing1. Select Category. materials. 4. Content is king.2. Design. Timeline picture size 851x315 pixeles and icon is160x160.
Take Advantage of the Power of VIDEO1. Create educational and promotional videos for your business.
8. Promote your Content 1. Select Blog of your Choice. Wordpress or Blogger (Custom Management System). Tumblr is another good option. 2. Social networks, e-mail marketing and forums. Distribute your content through your social media profiles, define your e-mail marketing strategy and participate in forums related to your business.Connect with thought leaders, bloggers, etc., interact with yourfollowers and use those relationships to help your businessgrow.
9. Google Analytics Google Analytics: - FREE - Track where your traffic is coming from - Profitable Keywords - Pages with more views - Time invested on the site - Landing and exit pages - and moree…
Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce 8340 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Ste. 205 San Diego, CA 92111 (858) 768-2483 www.hiscec.comJoin our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HispanicChamberofECommerceFollow us on Twitter: @HISCEC