1. <ul><li>The Power of Hiring Simulation </li></ul><ul><li>(A Paradigm Shift in hiring) </li></ul><ul><li>www.hireresults.ca </li></ul>
2. Just too many costly hiring mistakes? Don’t be fooled by thinking different interviewing techniques will work – they won’t! Candidates know how to “WIN” the interview – just go to Google and type in “how to win the interview” - beware of the “good” interviewer. www.hireresults.ca
3. Go for a TEST DRIVE? Would you purchase a used car from this person just because the car looked good from the outside? No, you would take it for a TEST DRIVE to make sure everything worked - it only makes sense. So……why not……… www.hireresults.ca
4. Take your next candidate(s) for a TEST DRIVE before hiring them? www.hireresults.ca
5. Here is the problem!!! Your interviews are more like a DATE!! Everyone is on their best behaviour! Some candidates are good at interviewing and some are not. A good interviewer does not always make a good employee. And the one who did not do so well in the interview – they may be a great employee! www.hireresults.ca
6. Just like Marriage! www.hireresults.ca You only get to know what the person you interviewed is really like once they have joined you and by then it is too late – the mistake has been made! Hiring Simulation or TEST DRIVING candidates before hiring them dramatically reduces this costly risk!
7. Turkey or Eagle? You thought you had your next EAGLE (star) but they turned out to be your next TURKEY. More important – some of the “not so great” interviewers may have turned out to be your BEST employees. You can only find this out by seeing them in action before you hire them – Hiring Simulation! www.hireresults.ca
8. www.hireresults.ca The Airline business would not hire a Pilot to fly their planes without putting them into a Flight Simulator. So why not do the same thing? Hiring Simulation is all about RISK management. Seeing potential problems before the offer is made .
9. www.hireresults.ca Now what about the candidate. Candidates need to manage their risk as well. They need to see what the new role is all about and what the expectations are in this position. Hiring Simulation levels the playing field for both the client and candidates to ensure a good and successful fit.
10. Check us out at www.hireresults.ca www.hireresults.ca