2. DEFINITIONA journal where you can write or post your daily activities in a regular basis.
3. BLOGS HISTORYThe term "weblog" was coined by Jorn Barger on 17 December 1997. The short form, "blog," was coined by Peter Merholz, who jokingly broke the word weblog into the phrase “we blog” in the sidebar of his blog Peterme.com in April or May 1999. Shortly after, Evan Williams at Pyra Labs used "blog" as both a noun and verb ("to blog," meaning "to edit ones weblog or to post to ones weblog") and devised the term "blogger" in connection with Pyra Labs Blogger product, leading to the popularization of the terms.
4. BLOGS TYPES Personal:The most famous type of blog used on the web. This is the broadestcategory and includes blogs about personal topics like politics, music,family, travel, health, you name it. Benefits: It Improves Your Writing Skills. It Increases Your Knowledge Base. It Earns You Name.
5. BLOGS TYPES Businesses:These blogs involve information about the stock market and other businessrelated topics. It’s also used to discuses economics and promote business,companies have discovered the power of blogs to personally engage withtheir customers. Benefits: It is an Excellent Social Media Marketing Device. It is a Low Cost Marketing Device. It Helps You Manage Your Online Reputation.
6. BLOGS TYPES Educational:A great way for teachers and students to collaborate on classroomprojects. This type of blogs used by students to record the things theylearned from their teacher including the activities done in a day. Benefits: It Connects You with Professionals. It Helps You Aggregate Research Work.
7. WHAT IS “BLOGGER” ?Blogger is a blog-publishing service; it is one of the earliest blog publishing tools. Blogger was launched by Pyra Labs in 1999 and was the bought by Google Inc in 2003. Blogger Founder Evan Williams
8. INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT “BLOGGER” @
9. SIGNING UP Gmail.
10. CHANGE LAYOUT AND THEMES @
11. PUBLISH POSTS, PICTURES & VIDEOS
12. PUBLISH POSTS, PICTURES & VIDEOS
13. REFERENCESLaurel A.Clyde. (2004). Weblog and Libraries. USA: Chandos PublishingObaidul Haque. (March 22, 2011). 21 Key Benefits of Blogging. Retrieved from http://www.stayonsearch.com/21-key-benefits-of-bloggingRandy Duermyer. Blogging - What is the Meaning of Blogging? Retrieved from http://homebusiness.about.com/od/homebusinessglossar1/g/blogging.h tmTypes of Blogs. Retrieved from http://en.wordpress.com/types-of-blogs