This is SapientNitro's annual trend report from 2013. It includes our perspective on the evolution of marketing in the always-on world.
Originally released only to clients, it is now available to the public.
It identifies five major trends which shape 2013:
- Real-time Control: Consumer Behavior is demanding more control over their devices
- Predicting Desire: Building the Infrastructure to Anticipate Consumer Needs in Real Time (analytics + data)
- Continuous Experiences: How Companies Are Blurring the Online and Offline World (the role of Experience)
- Globalization: The Global Marketer and the Rise of the Global Consumer
- International Perspectives (11 questions to 9 different markets).
Content is written by leaders across SapientNitro's 10,000 employees and 30+ global offices and edited by Lauren Cohen and Hilding Anderson.