• ﬁber reinforced palatal resin plate for temporary veneer to attach on
• buccal space left for bleaching powder
• post and core build-up• after crown and cast
• bleaching for 10 weeks
• without try-in paste
• water serves as try-in paste
• with opaque white try-in paste
• black and white
• cross polarization
• dark light from incisal
• dark light from facial
•Try-in protocol: color matching
• Being a dentist leading a busy and hectic life, I still strive for perfection in
everything I do. Meanwhile, I never forget my dream of further study. I wish to
fellow my mentor to explore the essence of dentistry in the near future.
• ameloblastoma in the anterior region of lower jaw
• patient received treatment in OMS department
• RCT over 33-43
• 32 is structurally compromised,
without sufﬁcient structure for crown
and bridge preparation.
• before treatment
• 1 month follow up
• 15 months follow up
• 31 labial surface is less stained
from smoking, thus appears
brighter than the other teeth.
• Reinforcement of oral hygiene
instructions is necessary.
Direct Composite Filling
• 14 y/o boy
• trauma over anterior region
• 12 concussion, crown fracture, pulp exposure
• 11 subluxation, crown fracture
• 21 intrusion, crown fracture
• 22 concussion, crown fracture
• direct composite resin ﬁlling, before ﬁnal polishing
• polished and 1 month follow up
• 14 months follow up
• re-eruption of intruded 21
• gingival form around 21 has recovered
• 1 months
• 8 months
• 14 months
• incisal edge adjusted
surface degradation noted after 14 months Re-polished surface
• Wide range of composite resin reconstruction should only be used as a transitional treatment option.
Case 8 Combine ENDO and CBCT
• 36 ﬂoor perforation with pus discharge, cannot locate DB oriﬁce • after disinfection and dressing
• perforation repair: MTA covered with a protective layer of CR •CBCT
• superimpose the CBCT and microscope images
•DB canal found • negotiate through DB canal
Case 9 Removal of Separated Instrument
• remove the separated instrument in the apical area
by using IRS system.
Some more about my dental life…
• DIY light source for crack examination
•block the crack line with this onlay
• While the dual ﬂash is not available…
just 5 mins to make your ring ﬂash updated.
• Dentistry is my passion. It is always lots of fun for me to explore, to learn, to brainstorm, to share, and to make friends.
• Color matching practice: trying to use in dentistry…
• Crystal of NaOCl
• apical microsurgery: 46 mesial root
• my loupes: 2.5X, 3.5X, 6X
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.