Stage 4 Colon Cancer has 5 stage.Stage 4 colon Cancer is the a lot of exhausted affliction stage.stage 4 colon Cancer has beat to abutting lymph nodes and added locations of the body. Common
Stage 4 Colon Cancer has 5 stage.Stage 4 colon Cancer is the a lot of exhausted affliction stage.stage 4 colon Cancer has beat to abutting lymph nodes and added locations of the body. Common destinations accoutrement the alarmist and the lungs
1. Natural Killer Cells Alternative Cancer Treatment and AdvancedNatural Cancer Treatment for Stage 4 Colon CancerNatural Killer Cells Alternative Cancer Treatment and AdvancedNatural Cancer Treatment for Stage 4 Colon CancerImmunotherapy Strengthens Fight Against Stage 4 Colon and Stage 4 Cancerwith Alternative Cancer Treatment and Natural Cancer Treatment that MatterImmunotherapy is undisputedly an innovative premier medical strategy that relies on thehuman immune system to conquer disease. Theoretically over the last 30 odd years,extensive research conducted by teams of physicians and scientists has proven thatthis venue is clinically successful for a wide range of diseases. Advances in adoptiveimmunotherapy, which concentrates on the expansion and infusion of specific disease-fighting white blood cells in patients, have boosted this science to peak performance interms of being an effective treatment for viral diseases, colon cancer, and even stage 4cancer types.We can expect, taking into consideration the undeniable results and continuedadvances, the importance of immunotherapy to grow exponentially - particularly as itapplies to late stage colon and other stage 4 cancers. To date, stage 4 colon cancer isnot much more than chemo and radiation and the statistics are so grim - renowned careproviders do not dare report survival data beyond the first couple of years as it is moresobering than promising.New immunotherapy treatments, however, are bringing new hope as they deliver a keypart of the treatment puzzle - along with better results and quality of life for patients.
2. Natural Killer and Natural Killer T Cells are Depressed in Stage 4 Colon CancerPatients the Need For Alternative Cancer Treatment and Natural CancerTreatmentIn a concentrated study1 of 102 colorectal cancer patients undergoing resections; 18 ofthem suffered recurrences within two years of surgery. In all 18, there was significantevidence of "significantly lower preoperative NK cytotoxicity than disease-free patients."Low preoperative NK cytotoxicity was predictive of recurrence in this grouping ofpatients.1Subsequently, in an added study2 with nearly 200 subjects, 49 of which suffered withcolon cancer in addition to 149 healthy controls, it was advised that Natural Killer levelsin colon cancer patients were significantly lower than those of the healthy control group.For the record, it has been shown3 that untreated patients with colon cancer havesuppressed Natural Killer and Lymphokine-activated killer cells - particularly in latestage patients. These patients were also found to have unremarkable interferon-gammaproducing activities.NK cell activity serves as a favorable prognostic factor for distant metastasis followingsurgery for colon cancer. In a related study4 with 140 colon cancer patients in curativelyoperated stage I-III diseases, preoperative NK cell activity of 20 percent or lesscorrelated with abjectly poor survival. This lower NK activity was also in sync withdistant metastases, while attenuated NK cell activity was a reasonable parameter forpredicting distant metastasis following curative surgery.Overall evidence5 suggests that pretreatment levels of NK cytotoxicity in patients aresignificantly related to overall survival, progression-free survival, and response rate.Furthermore, it has also been observed that colon cancer patients who are 6 to 12months post tumor resection, have demonstrated a rise in spontaneous, antibody-induced, and PHA-induced cytotoxicity levels - immensely higher than those found inage-matched controls of healthy individuals.Inexplicably, conventional medicine has seemingly ignored such immunotherapymethods ... until now.Astounding Progress in Treating Stage 4 Colon Cancer and Other Stage 4Cancers with Immunotherapy Breakthrough Alternative Cancer Treatment andNatural Caner TreatmentIn recent months a distinguished staff of researchers have declared successful theclinical use of natural killer cells (NKs) and natural killer T cells (NKTs) in treatingpatients with various malignancies.8,9 While NKs and NKTs are routinely circulating inthe body in wee amounts, they possess the ability to identify and destroy both tumorcells and virally infected cells, and are a major radical defense of our immune system.
3. Without reservation, patients stricken with colon cancer and stage 4 cancers are oftenfound to be deficient in production of these warrior- like cells. Over the last couple ofdecades, a mass of studies have described NK dysfunction in colon cancer patients.10-12Specifically, NKs from these patients show an anemic ability to destroy tumor cells inlaboratory conditions than NKs from healthy patients.10-12 NKs from later stagepatients were deemed dramatically more dysfunctional compared to early stage patientswith no metastases.10,11 Further, NKs from patients with more advanced disease hadan impaired response to interferon, a major growth factor for NK cells.10 T lymphocytesfrom these patients also do not respond well to stimulatory factors.12 The amount andfunction of NKT cells have also been under review in colon cancer patients.13 NKTnumbers in these patients were flagged as reduced compared to healthy controls andpatients with other cancer types; further, NKTs in these patients were less responsive toshort-term stimulation, yet were still capable of substantial expansion.13 Responsibleresearch cumulatively cites that colon cancer patients experience an immunesuppression that accelerates as disease progresses. However, cells with anti-tumoractivity can certainly be expanded from these patients for valuable use in clinicalimmunotherapy regimens.The expansion of natural killer cells is a completely different approach in both processand effect than is taking a product or providing an intravenous nutrient or substance toincrease NK cells in the patient. Such methods are far inferior to the targeted,expansion method described above.Natural Killer and Natural Killer T Cells are Depressed in Stage 4 Colon CancerPatients Research For Alternative Cancer Treatment and Natural CancerTreatment OptionsIn a study1 of 102 colorectal cancer patients undergoing resections; 18 of themunderwent recurrences within two years of surgery. In all 18, there was significantevidence of "significantly lower preoperative NK cytotoxicity than observed in disease-free patients." Low preoperative NK cytotoxicity was predictive of recurrence in thismelange of patients.1In yet another study conducted2 with nearly 200 subjects, 49 of which suffered withcolon cancer in addition to 149 healthy controls, it was verified that Natural Killer levelsin colon cancer patients were significantly lower than those of the healthy control group.For all intents and purposes, it has been shown3 that untreated patients with coloncancer have suppressed Natural Killer and Lymphokine-activated killer cells -particularly in late stage patients. These individuals were also believed to havecompromised interferon-gamma producing activities.
4. NK cell activity continues to be a solid prognostic factor for distant metastasis followingsurgery for colon cancer. In a related study4 with 140 colon cancer patients in curativelyoperated stage I-III diseases, preoperative NK cell activity of 20 percent or lesscorrelated with poor survival. This lower NK activity was also associated with distantmetastases, while attenuated NK cell activity was a valued parameter for predictingdistant metastasis following curative surgery.Added evidence5 suggests that pretreatment levels of NK cytotoxicity in patients aresignificantly related to overall survival, progression-free survival, and response rate. Tobe clear, it has also been observed that colon cancer patients who are 6 to 12 monthsbeyond tumor resection, have shown a rise in spontaneous, antibody-induced, andPHA-induced cytotoxicity levels - significantly higher than those found in age-matchedcontrols of healthy individuals.This data begs the question why are NK cells and immune system considered vastlymore important to conventional cancer treatment protocols? It was questions like thisone that led Envita to develop a proprietary new treatment.Envita Leads the Field in Stage 4 Colon Cancer and Stage 4 CancerImmunotherapy Using Alternative Cancer Treatment and Natural CancerTreatmentVolumes of published materials have demonstrated the effects of adoptive immunetherapy in cancer patients. Envitas established medical team assessed the mostreliable of these studies and focused on the strengths and weaknesses of each. Theirnotations established a protocol that incorporates only the best procedures for theexpansion and application of cells as a powerful immunotherapy. Our protocols rely onthe most recent published research in the field, from several of the most prestigioushospitals and universities in our nation and around the globe. Essentially, our treatmenthas been specially designed to deal specifically with colon cancer and stage 4 cancerpatients immune systems.Envitas Two-fold for Stage 4 Colon Cancer and Stage 4 Cancer ImmunotherapyThe Need For Alternative Cancer Treatment and Natural Cancer TreatmentEnvita Natural Medical Center in its Mexico office is currently using NK cells and CTLsas immunotherapy treatment for colon cancer and stage 4 cancer patients. Envitasproprietary immune therapy vaccine is registered as AAIT (for autologous adoptiveimmune therapy,) and there are 4 major cell types involved - the great majority beingnatural killer cells and T cells. The types of cells are incorporated in Envitas treatmentare as follows: natural killer cells, natural killer T cells, cytokine-induced killer cells, andcytotoxic T lymphocytes.The vaccine(s) is designed by growing a patient’s own antitumor immune cells intocountless billions. These cells are then targeted for activation markers and tested for
5. their ability to marginalize colon cancer and other stage 4 cancer cells in the lab, thenre-infused into the patient.Enhancing the immune system is a major boon to fighting colon cancer as well as othercancers, but this vaccine-driven immunotherapy routine may be improved upon throughsubtraction. In other words, we can improve results by not only energizing criticalcomponents of the immune system, but simultaneously depleting it of negative factorsthat impede its functionality. Depleting such negative factors is critical to a patientssuccess.It is undeniable that cancer cells effect the release of T-regulatory cells, or "negative Tcells." The numbers of these cells correlate directly with specific cancer stages -respective to each cancer type. Note: the more advanced the cancer, the higher the T-regulatory cells. These cells barricade your body’s systemic ability to fight. The immunesystem is the primary and last defense against cancer.Naturally, by intervening and working to deplete these cells along with other vitalenzymes that block critical immune system, cancer cell-killing action will be expeditedexponentially. Consider that your immune system is targeted and, at the ready, yetsomething in your body suddenly activates the brakes. This is reliably what mostadvanced colon cancer and stage 4 cancer patients experience regarding to highregulatory T cells. Envitas immunotherapy treatment protocols tailor a targeted vaccineby using the bodys most powerful cancer killers, but also depletes that portion of theimmune system that inhibits the body from functioning efficiently in such regard.Pointedly, there is no treatment (conventional or alternative) that can be effective in thelater stages of cancer if these negative T-cells are not overwhelmingly down-regulated.Envita’s AAIT, unlike other available immunotherapy treatments, can be used as a freeagent. AAIT can also be administered in conjunction with other therapies that will serveto enhance the effects of cells once they are in the patient. This is a stellar improvementover many of the published studies in the scientific literature. Envita’s AAIT therapy isnot just calculated to expand cells in the laboratory; the ultimate goal is to ultimatelyexpand them and keep them activated after they are infused back into the body. MakingAAIT the next important element to geared to battle colon cancer and supplement stage4 cancer therapy.AAIT Immunology Available for Stage 4 Colon cancer and Stage 4 CancerPatients at Envita Mexico Alternative Cancer Treatment and Natural CancerTreatment that MattersEnvita Natural Medical Center is currently distributing NK, NKT, and T lymphocytes assupportive immunotherapy for our cancer patients. Envita’s therapy is actually titledAAIT, and increases a patient’s own antitumor immune cells into the billions over acourse of weeks. These cells are monitored for activation markers, evaluated for theirability to dessimate cancer cells in the laboratory, and then ultimately re-infused into the
6. patient. Heralded by scientific research and clinical results, Enivtas AAITimmunotherapy proudly presents a potent option for cancer patients who are dedicatedto battling colon and other stage 4 cancers while maintaining an intact immune system.Envita administers only superior combinations of conventional and alternative cancertreatment bolstered by advanced natural cancer treatment to help patients get healthierand improve their overall quality of life.1. Tartter PI, Steinberg B, Barron DM, Martinelli G. The prognostic significance ofnatural killer cytotoxicity in patients with colorectal cancer. Arch Surg. 1987Nov;122(11):1264-8.2. Balch CM, Tilden AB, Dougherty PA, Cloud GA. Depressed levels of granularlymphocytes with natural killer (NK) cell function in 247 cancer patients. Ann Surg.1983 Aug;198(2):192-9.3. Kondo E, Koda K, Takiguchi N, Oda K, Seike K, Ishizuka M, Miyazaki M.Preoperative natural killer cell activity as a prognostic factor for distant metastasisfollowing surgery for colon cancer. Dig Surg. 2003;20(5):445-51. Epub 2003 Jul 31.3. Matsunaga H, Kuwahara Y, Kusugami K, Morise K, Shimokata K. Natural killer,lymphokine-activated killer and interferon-gamma producing activities of peripheralblood- and regional lymph node-mononuclear cells in 23 cases of colorectal cancer.Gastroenterol Jpn. 1988 Oct; 23(5):527-33.4. Kondo E, Koda K, Takiguchi N, Oda K, Seike K, Ishizuka M, Miyazaki M.Preoperative natural killer cell activity as a prognostic factor for distant metastasisfollowing surgery for colon cancer. Dig Surg. 2003;20(5):445-51. Epub 2003 Jul 31.5. Liljefors M, Nilsson B, Hjelm Skog AL, Ragnhammar P, Mellstedt H, Frodin JE.Natural killer (NK) cell function is a strong prognostic factor in colorectal carcinomapatients treated with the monoclonal antibody 17-1A. Int J Cancer. 2003 Jul10;105(5):717-23.6. Waller CA, Gill PG, MacLennan IC. Enhancement of lymphocyte-mediatedcytotoxicity after tumor resection in patients with colorectal cancer. J Natl Cancer Inst.1980 Aug;65(2):223-30.