Be the first to like this
Discussion Question : ArrayList
• What is the difference between arrays and ArrayList? What are the advantages and disadvantages of an ArrayList, and when should you use an ArrayList over a simple array?
Discussion Question : StringBuilder
• What is the difference between string and StringBuilder? What are the advantages and disadvantages of a StringBuilder, and when should you use a StringBuilder over a simple String?
Individual Assignment: Write a simple commission calculation program using IDE.
Modify the Week Three Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™ IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements:
• The application will now compare the total annual compensation of at least two salespersons.
• It will calculate the additional amount of sales that each salesperson must achieve to match or exceed the higher of the two earners.
• The application should ask for the name of each salesperson being compared.
The Java™ application should also meet these technical requirements:
• The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class.
• The source code must demonstrate the use of Array or ArrayList.
• There should be proper documentation in the source code.