Be the first to like this
Discussion Question : Three Types of Errors
What are the three types of errors that you can encounter in a Java™ program? Describe them, and explain how you would minimize the errors. What are some examples of errors that you have seen before?
Discussion Question : Blueprint for an Object
A class is a blueprint for an object. A class may have a default constructor, a constructor with arguments, accessor methods, mutator methods, public fields, and private fields. Choose a category (such as animal, vehicle, and so on) and describe how you would design a class for it.
Individual Assignment: Simple Commission Calculation Program Part 1
Write a Java™ application using NetBeans™ Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that calculates the total annual compensation of a salesperson. Consider the following factors:
• A salesperson will earn a fixed salary of $50,000
• A salesperson will also receive a commission as a sales incentive. Commission is a percentage of the salesperson’s annual sales. The current commission is 5 % of total sales.
• The total annual compensation is the fixed salary plus the commission earned.
The Java™ application should meet these technical requirements:
• The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class (a controlling class is where the main function resides).
• There should be proper documentation in the source code.
• The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.