1. On a scale of 1 to 5 how informative did you find the documentary?<br />The majority of our feedback told us that our documentary was relevantly informative for the reason that it was a topic that not many people were particularly interested in. and it told you all the basics if you wanted too, without giving too much useless information. <br />
2. On a scale of 1 to 5 how exciting did you find the documentary?<br />The majority of our feedback told us that the most exciting parts of our documentary were the music and the fast paced archive footage. According to the feedback some of the interviews were irrelevant and didn’t draw the audience in enough. <br />
3. On a scale of 1 to 5 how good did you think the editing of the documentary was?<br />Again, we were rated mainly 3’s for the editing. Our feedback was that it ran continually and was pretty fast paced, however we scored around the middle because a few people noticed some jumps when switching from interview to cutaway for example. <br />
4. On a scale of 1 to 5 how eye catching did you find the documentary?<br />We scored pretty highly when it came to how eye catching our documentary was, the main reasons for this was that our archive footage, especially the ‘snog marry avoid’ clips, matched well with the music and the voice over pretty well, and the opening titles were fast and colourful which successfully drawn the audience in.<br />
5. On a scale of 1 to 5 how did you find the sound of the documentary?<br />According to the audience feedback some of the speech in the interviews and vox pops were drowned out by the music which played through out quite loudly. Also the cameras had picked up some unnecessary background noise. The best part of the sound was the relation that the music had with theme of our documentary. <br />
6. On a scale of 1 to 5 how did you find the continuity of documentary?<br />The audience feedback tells us that the documentary runs continuously through with a few of the feedbacks saying they noticed a few irrelevant cutaways and one of the interviews didn’t completely go with the theme of the documentary, but the editing ran quite smoothly.<br />
7. On a scale of 1 to 5 how good did you find the opening titles of the documentary?<br />Our opening titles got mainly positive feedback because they were said to be fast paced and they drew the audience in because it is relating to the theme, and links well with the music.<br />
8. Do you think the music fitted in with the theme of the documentary?<br />
9. Do you think the cutaways worked in the documentary?<br />
10. Do you think the range of interviews worked in the documentary?<br />
11. Do you think the radio advert works well with advertising the documentary?<br />
12. On a scale of 1 to 5 how did you find the sound of the radio advert?<br />The radio advert received positive feedback, the main thing was the importance of the sound, due to the feedback we found out that some of the vox pops used in the radio advert were overshadowed but the music in the background, but it fitted in well with the theme.<br />
13. Do you think the print advert works well with advertising the documentary?<br />
14. On a scale of 1 to 5 how informative did you find the print advert?<br />The print advert was informative because there was a simple image which related to the theme, and told the viewer what is was going to be about. As well as that it followed the codes and conventions of a professional print advert.<br />
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.