Be the first to like this
Want to know what all the animals have to do with fundraising? Get the recording here!
The Masters Circle is a monthly online fundraising discussion session where you can connect with, learn from, and share ideas with some of the most innovative fundraisers and nonprofits on the planet. Each month we answer your questions and cover the topics you suggest.
Sign up for the next live session! http://mosaicnpd.com/resources/the-masters-circle/
In this session we cover:
* Picking the Right Players - What are the different fundraising roles and who do you need on your team?
* Finding and Keeping - How to attract your top team mates and keep them happily fundraising
* Non-fundraisers are teammates too! Painlessly engaging others in your fundraising
We answer questions about:
* How to get people on your fundraising task force to give more than lip service to fundraising including giving money.
* Engaging connections on LinkedIn and facebook so they become supporters and donors and how to get them to leverage their fundraising power.
* Hiring fundraisers on a commission basis - does it work and is it a good or bad idea?
Submit a question for the Masters Circle: