2. They are small-bodied, thin men and women. The head was made of Perspex with three holes on the top of the head for breathing, no eyes or mouth , and the body was a separate outfit created with foam and fibre to create thin legs and arms. What ?
3. His job description : An IT Procurement manager with the Specialization “ Statistical Analysis and Data Reconfiguration’. Jokingly once referred to as a transposter or an accountant. He also coined a couple of Office Slang Words ( WENUS and ANUS). He hated his job, and eventually quit to become a freelance writer, specifically comics. Who is he?
5. In 2009, at the O2 Arena, this artist announced that he would perform 10 concert performances as part of a comeback. He also suggested possible retirement after these shows . I quote “ I just wanted to say that these will be my final show performances in London. When I say ‘ _____ ______ _____ ‘ , it really means ‘ ______ _____ _____ ‘ . “ Fill in the blanks .
Michael Jackson The answer is ‘ This is it’ . The name of the tour .
6. Known speakers Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield finally agreed, after years of continuous audience requests, that they will put together their stories in a book. Plus they will also reach out to others and ask for contributions of tales of ordinary people doing extraordinary things. They seemed stuck on what to call their book, when Jack visualized the image of his grandmother’s _____ and remembered how she told him it would cure anything in the body. The book would have the same powers for the soul. What was the book eventually titled?
7. X, originated in Lucknow began as a type of white-on-white (or whitework) embroidery. Traditionally, white threads were used on semi-transparent muslin cloth. However, with the advent of newer fabric types, and changing demands and fashions, Xis now also being done on a variety of fabrics including synthetic ones. Xis also available now in various colours. Sequin work is also done on the fabrics along with X to give it an exquisite and glittering look. Identify X .
9. ‘ Asmaallah al-Husna’, or ‘ The 99 Most Beautiful Names of God’ are the names by which Muslims regard Allah, with each name representing a specific attribute. These names are always listed in a particular order. When this famous person converted to Islam, he chose the first name on the list, which means ‘ merciful’. Who?
11. Mythology. In the epic Mahabharata, Draupadi is known by her father’s name, Drupad, and hence the name Draupadi is dervied. Her real first name is something else, which she shared with another character in the epic, meaning ‘ dark’ or ‘black’. What name?
15. What is the subject of this film? Observe.
John Keats A thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever
16. X is an Indian entrepreneur. He currently serves as the Chairman of the new Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), after a successful career at Infosys Technologies Ltd. He is also now heading Government of India's technology committee, TAGUP. Who is X..
18. This initiative by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC or FCCC), aimed at fighting global warming. IT was an international environmental treaty with the goal of achieving the "stabilization of greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere at a level that would prevent dangerous anthropogenic interference with the climate system. The only significant remaining signatory not to have given a consent to the protocol is the United States. Name this protocol.
20. Born as Shamsher Raj, He is the founder and chairman of Internet Users Community of India (IUCI) and has been influential in setting up internet organizations like the Ethical Hackers Association. But, he is famous for his work in a completely different field. Who?