How to Make
An Ice Lantern/Ice Marble
You will need,
• Buckets, soda bottles, yogurt
cups, household containers, balloons, etc.
– The container should be wider on top than on bottom or straight
• Tapes, food coloring, etc.
• A weight that will fit inside the bottle — a
rock, chunk of brick, anything that weighs
about few pounds will do.
• It takes least 24 hours or longer (depends on
the size) to freeze
NOTE: Add few drops of food coloring before you add water in the balloon
• The Village of the 1000 Ice Lanterns, Lanpand
• How to Make Ice Lanterns