Be the first to like this
Innovation is a central element of business growth strategy within companies that aim to generate added value for their customers, the company itself, and other stakeholders. While many company executives and business leaders agree that in order for their companies to survive today’s increasingly global marketplace, they must face the unpleasant truth that there may have to be fundamental changes in who they are, what they do, and how they do it. Few executives feel their companies are good at the specific processes and tactics frequently tied to successful innovation, such as generating breakthrough ideas, selecting the right ideas, prototyping, and developing business cases. We will provide insights to help you define and implement a process to drive innovation within your company using a sustainable approach to ignite business growth.
1. Discover insights.
• Discover unmet customer needs
• Identify customer segments
• Know your competitive landscape
2. Align strategies with needs.
• Create alignment
• Communicate strategic objectives
3. Mind your company’s culture.
• Focus on shared values
• Eliminate organizational silos
4. Adopt a process.
• Integrate innovation
• Identify key resources
• Define key deliverables
5. Deliver value, success will follow.
• Direct the internal value chain
6. Align your business model
• Use leading productivity tools
• Make your business case
Connect with me for more information regarding AIPMM membership or certification courses in your area.
Let me know how I can help you create and implement a product strategy and product planning process successfully to grow your technology-based business.
Hector Del Castillo, AIPMM