Be the first to like this
Supply Chain Executive with a track record for building robust and profitable supply chain and services, supported by full cycle strategy, within a world-class, multi-location, global network. Thrives on driving performance through front-line leadership; Improving customer service while reducing business costs.
Business capabilities include the strategic procurement of goods and services, creation of Demand Planning and Production Scheduling processes, improving efficiency of physical operations, developing effective cross functional partnerships and the continuous improvement of the supply chain infrastructure to maximize network performance. Prior experience as CIO enables unique and powerful insight to more effectively run the Supply Chain.
• The integration of acquisitions and ability to take existing businesses to the next level by building processes, systems and best practices for improved organizational performance
• Demonstrated business acumen in creating customer and stakeholder value using LEAN and Six Sigma tools
• Recognition as an inspirational leader to others in the quest for results
• Sourcing Expertise - as evidenced by core competencies, leveraging spend analysis as the cornerstone of any sourcing and corporate goods and services (direct / indirect) cost reduction strategies, category management, leading-edge strategic sourcing processes , market research, strategic negotiations and contract management
• Procurement “Edge” Management – sourcing success by not only leveraging a portfolio of core expertise; I ensure success by also focusing on the “edge” of procurement – internal business alignment, vendor relationship management, supplier risk management, contract management, closed-loop spend management, off-shoring, third-party management and low-cost country strategies, and operational supply chain management, such as demand / inventory / warehousing / production and logistics management.
• Procurement IT Management – ensuring that the right portfolio of technologies are deployed and leveraged to optimal use in support of sourcing, cost reduction and supply chain business objectives
• Procurement Resource Management – ensuring that the right team, with the right competencies and the right business acumen are in place, trained and mentored