The Dew point monitor and HVAC actuation system is a sensor based technology that can prevent
accidents, reduce manual eﬀort and introduce automation. The process of preempting fog
occurrence can be accomplished using accurate sensors. By incorporating such low cost measures
in low end as well as high end car models, consumer experience can be enhanced with the
provision of comfortable and safe driving environment.
1. Reliable, High Quality Infrared Sensors Have Found Their Way Into Automotive Climate
Control Roger Diels, Melexis NV, Business Unit Manager Climate Control
2. Vernier.com- Humidity Sensor
3. Choosing a Humidity Sensor: A Review of Three Technologies – Sensors. - www.sensorsmag.com
4. Condensation inside windshield on rainy days - RX8Club.com
5. Development and Application of an Integrated Dew Point and Glass Temperature Sensor-
Delphi Automotive System by: Thomas M. Urbank, Sean M. Kelly, Timothy O. King and Charles A. Archibald
Designed By: Mayuri Infomedia
This whitepaper is published by HCL Engineering and R&D Services.
The views and opinions in this article are for informational purposes only and should not be considered as a substitute for professional business
advice. The use herein of any trademarks is not an assertion of ownership of such trademarks by HCL nor intended to imply any association
between HCL and lawful owners of such trademarks.
For more information about HCL Engineering and R&D Services,
Please visit http://www.hcltech.com/engineering-rd-services
Copyright@ HCL Technologies
All rights reserved.
Intelligent Dew Monitoring System for Automobiles | 9