The Model Agency
• Type of documentary – Mixed
• Themes throughout are modelling in the
fashion industry, family and power of the
• This interview is not typical
of a normal one, no direct
address and off positioning.
• Close up’s of the young models when getting their pictures took.
• Medium close up’s of the agency on the phones in their office.
• Medium close up’s in interviews of the agency talking.
• Office/location is typical of a
fashion environment with
• Mise-en-scene of the
models are typical and
are presented through
• From the phone audiences can see sounding would have been apparent in
this part of the documentary.
• There is swearing within proving this to be an adult documentary.
• The narrator is male and uses standard English.
• Colour editing and smudging
effects on city views.
• Cuts throughout
• Dissolving effects
• Colouring effects.
• Showings of catwalk shows in New York.
• Title – smudging.blurred effect on writing.
• Credits are white and scroll down.