What's The ROI? Virtual Worlds Introduction
by Gary Hayes
- 7,790 views
Gary Hayes's intro and 15 minute session talk - Virtual Worlds & Business: What's The ROI? ...
Gary Hayes's intro and 15 minute session talk - Virtual Worlds & Business: What's The ROI?
Virtual worlds are maturing at a rapid rate and brands are realising there are valuable business opportunities within them. Whether the objective is engagement, research or brand presence, virtual worlds are proving to be a legitimate marketing channel. In this session our panel will look to provide insights into the business benefits of working within a virtual world. Our panellists will provide:
- An overview of virtual worlds and why they’re suitable for business
- Insight for brand involvement including what’s in it for both the brand and the consumer
- Considerations before entering a virtual world and how to be successful
- Identifying the KPIs and how to measure the success of a campaign
- Engagement and brand presence
- With case study examples, this session will bring to life the importance of engagement and brand presence in a virtual world and how organisations are testing, developing, connecting, and marketing within these communities.
Gary Hayes, Director, Laboratory for Advanced Media Production, AFTRS
Jeff Brookes, Regional Director - Asia Pacific, Sulake Corporation (habbo.com.au)
Mitch Olson, Co-Founder, SmallWorlds
© All Rights Reserved
- Embed Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Total Views