A prez from Gary Hayes at the GameTech inaugural conference at Luna Park in Sydney Australia, 22 June 2011
Covering Experiential Augmented Reality, Multi Platform Storytelling, Business Models, Locative Role Playing, Locat-inima, Pervasive Entertainment, Devices, Transmedia etc:
- Assessing the concept of Pervasive Entertainment and how it is affecting the games industry
- How are brands extending to transmedia?
- Reviewing the business models behind geo-social / augmented reality games
- Learning form relevant case studies
- What models of media production, distribution, and consumption are implied by these future visions of entertainment?