2. Disable your antivirus software before proceeding! Ways to do this may vary, so Google it if you need to.
3. Save the Setup folder and the Keygen & Activator program to the Desktop.
4. Open the Setup folder and run the Setup.exe program. It looks like a box that says “Ps” on it. Vista users will need to provide User Account Control authentication, which may or may not require a password.
5. The Setup will load a batch of files, stay at the computer and be patient.
6. Accept the End User License Agreement (EULA), taking note that you are violating every word of it.
7. Don’t change anything here unless you know what you’re doing, click Next.
8. Click Install and go get a Coke or something, it’ll take a while. Stay close, though.
9. Confucius says patience is a virtue.
10. Yes, the install is complete, but this is no time for rejoice. You have much more to do, young one. Don’t worry, I’ll hold your hand.
11. Open the keygen which is located on the Desktop, right? That’s where I told you to put it. Now, if you treat this little program right, feed it, give it water, it might give you Photoshop in return.
12. Click the Generate Serial button. Make absolutely sure that this window is not closed. The Serial field will show a twenty-five digit numeric string.
13. Open Photoshop from the All Programs menu. Vista users can type “photoshop” into the Search box field in the Start menu.
14. Copy and paste (or type, if you want to. You’ll have to manually type later on anyway) the 25 digit serial code from the keygen into the Serial Number field.
15. IMPORTANT You MUST choose “Other activation options.” Otherwise, Photoshop will fail to activate and it’s just like a trial.
16. Choose to activate over the phone. This is when the ingenuity of the hacking community comes in.
17. DON’T call the number. The serial number you used is not in the Adobe databases. Find the second listed number (circled in red) and copy it.
18. Now paste the Activation Number you just copied into the Response field in the keygen.
19. Click the Generate Activation Code button and MANUALLY TYPE the resulting 25 digit code into the Authorization Code field in the Setup window.
20. Hoorah! You just punked Adobe. Click Done.
21. Huh? <ul><li>Someone inside Adobe reverse-engineered the algorithm used to generate Authorization codes from serial numbers and Activation Codes. The program doesn’t talk to anyone at Adobe and is none the wiser. </li></ul>
22. If you see something like this on your screen, you’re golden. Now get to ‘shoppin!