1. ALL ABOUT BRITISHTRADITIONAL FOOD By Liam, Daniel ,George, Oliver and Marshall Class 4J
2. IN BRITAIN WE EAT ALL SORTS OF FOODS ANDMEALS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLDBELOW ARE JUST SOME MEALS WHICH ARETRADITIONALLY BRITISH!!
3. The traditional English Breakfast! Very filling! Fried egg Friedsausages mushrooms Beaked beans bacon Black pudding
4. This is a Sunday roast Sunday roast is made out of carrots, potatoes, peas, meat ( either – beef, pork, lamb or chicken)and pigs in blankets. (sausage wrapped in bacon)
5. This is a YorkshirePudding This dish is not usually eaten as a dessert like other puddings but instead as part of the main course or at a starter. Yorkshire pudding, made from flour, eggs and milk, is a sort of batter baked in the oven and usually moistened with gravy.
6. This is toad in the holeA Yorkshirepudding butwith batteredsausages
7. This is fish and chips
8. This is bubble and squeakTypically made fromcold vegetables thathave been left overfrom a previous meal..The chief ingredientsare potato andcabbage, The coldchopped vegetablesare fried in a pantogether with mashedpotato until the mixtureis well-cooked andbrown on the sides.The name is adescription of theaction and soundmade during thecooking process.
9. Lancashire hotpot sandwich Lancashire hotpot is made out of potato ,meet, carrots, Sandwiches originated in Britain. Two slices of bread are separated by meats and salads.
10. COTTAGE PIECottage pie is made of minced beefand vegetables topped with mashedpotato
11. Ploughmans LunchThis dish is served in Pubs. It consists of a piece of cheese, a bit of pickle andpickled onion, and a chunk of bread.
12. TrifleMade with layers of sponge cake alternatewith custard, jam or fruit and WhippedCream. Sometimes alcohol-soaked spongecake is used.
13. Fruit crumbles and pies are verypopular in Britain!