WHAT IS COMMERCIAL RADIO
• A commercial radio is the broadcasting of television programs and
radio programming by privately owned corporate media, as opposed
to state sponsorship. It was the United States′ first model of radio (and
later television) during the 1920s, in contrast with the public television
model in Europe during the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s which prevailed
worldwide (except in the United States) until the 1980s.
EFFECT OF RELYING ON ADVERTISING
The commercial radio organizations may rely on free modes of
persuasion, such as a public.
In 2010, spending on advertising was estimated at $142.5 billion in the
United . Working for the Pears Soap company, Barratt created an
effective advertising . And also that Commercial radio stations make
most of their revenue selling "airtime" to advertisers.
WHAT ARE SOME NATIONAL
COMMERCIAL RADIO STATION
• There are actually three national commercial channels, namely
Absolute Radio, Classic FM and talkSPORT. As with the BBC, digital
radio has brought about many changes, including the roll-out of
local stations such as Xfm, Kiss 100 and Kerrang Radio to other
areas of the United Kingdom.
WHAT ARE SOME LOCAL COMMERCIAL
• There are actually list of radio stations in the United Kingdom. For
examples there the Asian community in the United Kingdom also
available on AM in some areas. Most local commercial stations
are in the United Kingdom broadcast to a city or countries.
WHAT SORTS OF ADVERTS DO THEY
HAVE ON COMMERCIAL RADIO?
• The two primary types of radio ads are live read and produced
spots. It can
also refer to when the DJ endorse the advertiser's goods or
services. Here are some examples to the advertising:
• Cancer staff
• Music albums
• And more
WHAT COMPANIES OWN COMMERCIAL
• Most commercial stations serve a local or regional area and are
owned by one of three big groups which dominate the sector.
There are over 300 in the UK, mostly using FM regularities and
• There is a full list of UK commercial stations and their owners here.
• You can find out about DAB response of commercial services in
your area if you hear the radio outside of London or in London.
• The job form for commercial radio is Radio Centre.
DO THESE OWNER COMPANIES OWN
MORE RADIO STATIONS
• As such, these two stations are considered affiliates. The concept
of an O&O is more clearly defined in the United States and
Canada and to some extent, station refers exclusively to stations
that are owned by television and radio networks. Each of the
companies owned a number of stations that aired the network.
• The radio network, but is owned by a company other than the
owner of the network. In Canada, the Canadian Radio-Television
and Telecommunications . While network-owned stations will
normally carry the full programming .These may be
supplemented by LPTV or repeater stations to allow more people
to hear the radio
DO THESE OWNER HAVE A PRESENCE
ON OTHER COMMERCIAL RADIO
• Broadcast media such as radio, recorded music, film and
television transmit or placards to placed inside and outside of
commercial buildings, sports stadiums, Many other mass media
outlets have a presence on the web, by such things as the
societies that control these skills, such as television stations
• While ownership is an important criterion in measuring diversity,
other factors and commercial radio, yet over the last decade,
many of these new services have various traditions and the strong
presence of local radios.