Ten Benefits For Having Your Articles Published Through E-zines
Ten Benefits For Having YourArticles Published Through E-zines
2. You will build brand equity for you, your web site, yourbusiness and even your expertise by submitting articles to e-zines. Prospects and customers will begin to have in mind what you can do for them.
3. You get extra exposure if the e-zine publisher archivestheir e-zine on their site; especially blogging is so common today. People want to read the back issues before they make the decision to subscribe. The more ezines publish your articles, the wider your market is on the internet.Remember, theres no such thing as people just stop by in front of your online shop, in this case, your website.
4. Youll gain peoples trust and increase your credibility. Ifthey read your article and like it, they wont be as hesitantto buy your products and services or they will at least sign up your e-zines. Nothing is better than getting pre-sold traffics through your articles; this sure will increase your profits.
5. Create a free viral marketing for you by allowing e-zine publishers to publish your articles in their free e-books.Since people give them away, your author resource box at the end of the body of each of your articles acts as anadvertisement for your business will multiply all over the internet.
6. Free ads barter trading by getting an article-exchangejoint venture deal run your joint venture partners articlesin your own e-zine, and then they run yours in their e-zine as an exchange. This benefits both ways.
7. You could buy ads space in other e-zines that dont publish your articles and find customers that you may have not been able to reach before, every article beingpublished in the e-zines is like casting a wider net to reach new customers and traffic that would have never found your articles or website before.
9. Build VSP (Virtual Sales Person) and place them in as many e-zines as you can submit to. Your articles act likeyour sales person who will sell and do marketing for you.To have a successful business, you have to leverage your work in your business.
10. Another great way to multiply your income is by getting paid by people who want to hire you to writearticles and books for them, or even ask you to speak at seminars.
Please visit:http://homebaseinternetbusiness.info/form.php?id=5214 3 for more info