Subject line: This is the year to make your presence known.
RSNA 2010 logo (link to microsite)
This is your year.
You’ve seen the spectacular images. You’ve heard about the record numbers of attendees. You
know that exhibitors say the RSNA annual meeting is the single most important event in
radiology (link to microsite)—and the best place to meet your target audience face-to-face.
Here’s why there’s no better time to make your appearance:
- Frozen rates and lowered costs (link to microsite) for exhibitors.
- Outstanding attendance. While many institutions are cutting back on convention costs,
RSNA 2009 drew more radiologists than ever before. (link to microsite)
- Smart new ways to help you get your message across (link to microsite) to your
- Unprecedented opportunities for new business leads. (link to microsite) Thousands of
healthcare decision makers do their major shopping—and buying—at the RSNA annual
- A presence among more than 56,000 attendees (link to microsite) and the most
successful companies in the industry. (link to microsite)
- Comprehensive Technical Exhibits Center (link to microsite) to help you plan and
customize your experience. (link to microsite)
RSNA 2010 is the best opportunity your company will have all year. You can’t
afford to put it off any longer. See why. (link to microsite)