The premise is that by knowing many or even all of thekeywords and phrases that bring in say 20 to 30 percent of your traffic, you can capitalize on this by meshing ororganizing these keywords together which then leads to a snowball effect on the search engines and creates many more rankings.
1. The option of removing the use of some advertising completely.
2. The option of minimizing some advertising and campaigns.
3. The option of scaling down search engine optimization campaigns.
4. Due to the expansion of keywords and phrases, the option to add additional and or up-sell products.
5. With more pages, the use or larger use of monetized advertising could be used. i.e. Google Adsense.
Combine this with the current low prices of placing newmaterial online and the minimal fees required to have new content written in economically growing countries, you have a very cost effective marketing plan.
Lastly, one of the main focal points or benefits of such acampaign would be the major search engines themselves.
Constantly scrapping over high targeted keywords, is off course accepted by the search engines, as long as you always stay within their rules and requirements.
Please visit:http://earnmoneyfromtheinternet.info/form.php?id=2816 1 for more info
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.