1. CONCEPT OF VALUEAND SATISFACTION PRESENTED BY:- PRADEEP KUMAR TIWARI
2. VALUE For customer, Value is represented by the ratio of benefits to price paid. Value =(Benefits / Cost) Or Value is represented by the difference between benefits and cost Value=Benefits - Cost
3.  For marketing, Value is defined as the worth derived by the customer from using the product.
4.  Benefits can be a) Tangible b) Intangible Cost can be a) Monetary b) Time c) Psychic
5. How we can increase the value ?1) Increase the benefits and also increase the cost.2) Increase the benefits and decrease the cost.3) Decrease the benefits and also decrease the cost.
6. SATISFACTION Is a measure of how products and services supplied by a company meet customer satisfaction. Customer expectation are based on past buying experiences, the opinion of friends, and marketer and competition information and promises.